Indiana Babies
Options

vacation ideas

i am really hoping we can work in and afford a mini getaway this summer.  i'm undecided if it should be a getaway for just DH and i, or a last "family of 3 vacation," but either way it will have to be not too expensive (read: tastefully cheap!).  does anyone have any experience with trips to michigan?  i've been up to the traverse city area in the past, but was thinking more of the saugatuck area this time.  i'm a little concerned that lodging will be pricey. 

anyways - any thoughts, tips, or other ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Re: vacation ideas

• Options
    imageambigs:

i am really hoping we can work in and afford a mini getaway this summer.  i'm undecided if it should be a getaway for just DH and i, or a last "family of 3 vacation," but either way it will have to be not too expensive (read: tastefully cheap!).  does anyone have any experience with trips to michigan?  i've been up to the traverse city area in the past, but was thinking more of the saugatuck area this time.  i'm a little concerned that lodging will be pricey. 

anyways - any thoughts, tips, or other ideas would be greatly appreciated!

We went to Holland and Saugatuck last summer and loved it!  I like Holland better, but they are both nice.  We stayed at the Best Western in Holland, and it wasn't too pricey.  We even booked it through Ebates and got some cash back! 

• Options
    Before DS was born we went to South Haven and stayed at a little B&B called Martha's Vineyard, it was beautiful....probably not something you could take LO to :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We went to Great Wolf Lodge two weeks ago and had a great time - it's in Mason,OH.  Took about two hours from the southside of Indy to get there.
  • Options
    Right after we moved here to IN, for our 1st wedding anniversary we went to Holland and loved it!  I have fond memories of that trip and can't wait until LO is a bit older so we can take him. There was a little area that was a small danish town with a windmill and little shops, so very fun!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"