How was Bunco?

Did you guys have fun?

Any big winners?

What did you eat?

Any pics?

Re: How was Bunco?

• Options

Did you guys have fun?

We had loads of fun. Wish you could of been there!

Any big winners?

Not me. Maybe some of the other ladies will chime in. The biggest winner of the night, was Team Haleigh!!!

What did you eat?

I set up products from my business! 20% of every purchase went to Team Haleigh!!

The event is still open if anyone wishes to make a purchase:

Team Haleigh Wildtree Fundraiser

Any pics?

I didn't get any. :(

• Options
    imageDragonfly_Bride:

Did you guys have fun? We had a blast! A ton of people showed ... it was a really good croud! We also raised $400!!!! Go Team Haleigh!!!

Any big winners? We had a ton of great prizes and most people walked away with something. I am not sure who the "big winners" were... I was workin' it with the poker tournament in the other room.

What did you eat? Melissa brought all kinds of goodies and a lot of dips. They were really good! My BFF also brough meat balls - which were equally good.

Any pics? No pics I am sad to say. I think between the sangria, long islands, tequilla and later port, my pics initiative went out the window... :::hides her face in embarrassment::: Embarrassed

• Loading the player...
  • Options

It was a lot of fun! Food was yummy, thanks Melissa!

I won a gc from Donna @ Swish Designs!! There were a lot of other great prices as well.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Angel Baby - 5/22/2010 @ 13 weeks. Always in our hearts.
  • Options

I had a great time!  Melissa's food was yummy, and I'm excited to get the deliciousness I ordered :)

I won a GC for a free highlight or color with my favorite girlstylist ;)  That's a very big win to me!

And all for such a great cause, which is fantastic!  No photos though...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"