Oregon Babies
Options

Salem/Silverton/Stayton/Monmouth Area OB/GYN's

Hi guys, I'm about 8 weeks along with my first baby and have no idea where to start finding an OB/GYN or even a midwife for prenatal/birth. I live in Salem but was thinking of birthing at Silverton Hospital. I'm also close to Monmouth and Independence, or even Stayton, and I was wondering if anyone from the area had suggestions of doctor's I could check out?

Thanks!!

Re: Salem/Silverton/Stayton/Monmouth Area OB/GYN's

• Options
    I know a lot of people who love Dr. Bowen at Salem Clinic.  Dr. McLandress is part of Salem Hospital's new primary care clinics and people seem to really like her.  Everyone I've known who has used Wilamette Valley Midwives Clinic has LOVED them  :)
  • Options
    Hello, I am at Salem Nurse Midwives and really like them.  They deliver at Silverton Hospital.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks I have an appt. there on the 13th, and I'm also looking at a birth center right now. I can't wait!!
  • Options

7 years ago I delivered at Silverton Hospital and my midwife was from a Women's clinic that was adjacent to Silverton hospital..  I lived in Monmouth at the time, and chose to drive an extra 20 minutes to Silverton..what a wonderful experience delivering there.. and I really enjoyed having a midwife instead of a dr.. The nurses there are amazing and you will be treated like a queen. I live within walking distance to Salem hospital, and would rather go back to Silverton Hospital when i get preggers again.. and risk having a baby on the road than go to salem hospital.. I can't say enough good things about the birthing facility and the care received at Silverton Hospital.  GL on your journey.. H&H!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"