D.C. Area Babies

weekly check in!?

Hi Ladies,

I have been away from here for so long- it's hard to believe all the new mamas! What's been going on with everyone!?

DS is at an amazing stage. He's almost two (where did the time go!? I want my itty bitty baby again!) Such a sponge--He is constantly trying to do things by himself and loves to tell us about it. He is definitely pushing boundaries, but we're managing it as best we can.  He also loves to read! Dr. Seuss looses his cuteness after reading the fifth book in a row. I know it's too early for potty training, but whatevs-- I'm trying! Stickers, candy, praises.... just pee in the potty for mama- PLEASE! I'm so done with diapers. Esp when I can hear him grunting in the other room- just sit on the potty for goodness sakes! Oh well....they say boys take longer, we'll see how it goes.

How is everyone else? What's been going on since I last checked in?

Also- who's due next? I see a lot of fancy tickers on here with not much more time to go!

Re: weekly check in!?

• I'm going to reply to this one since I didn't get post to the other one in a timely fashion :)

DS is standing and trying to cruise!  He's also a crawling maniac.  There is no stopping him now!  He's starting to babble which is one of the cutest things ever.  He wrangles himself out of diaper changes and his clothes which is frustrating and cute at the same time.  He claps and dances!  DH will beat box and it's hilarious because Bambino starts to bounce up and down and side to side.  Love it!  

It's so much fun :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageSofka:

hi, good to "see" you! we just did one recently: https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/51489551.aspx

Hi Miss Sofka! I love your sigge picture- too cute. Not quite sure how I missed that, but so glad to see everyone on the bump is doing well. Ladies, feel free to add/update as needed!

• Hey girl! Nice to see you around here again. I posted in the other update but I'm due in about 6 weeks with another girl. DD is doing great and is such a toddler nowadays like I'm sure your little guy is. We moved in Feb so we left the beloved center that we used to go to :-(. It was emotionally hard for me to make the switch but now we are in an in-home in our new neighborhood which seems to be working out well. Hope to see you around here more and hope everything is going okay.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagevtkendra:
    Hey girl! Nice to see you around here again. I posted in the other update but I'm due in about 6 weeks with another girl. DD is doing great and is such a toddler nowadays like I'm sure your little guy is. We moved in Feb so we left the beloved center that we used to go to :-(. It was emotionally hard for me to make the switch but now we are in an in-home in our new neighborhood which seems to be working out well. Hope to see you around here more and hope everything is going okay.

Hey Miss Kendra!

Congratulations on the new future addition (and house!). Is your DD ready to be a big sister? I saw your post about the beloved center. Hopefully everything works itself out. Everything is going well here. Hard to believe our little ones are going to be 2 here very soon! Where did the time go? My current job is very strict on their internet policy and i'm super busy anyway, so that doesn't leave as much time to nest as I would like. But I'm so glad to hear everyone is doing well. I will definitely try to be on here more often. Is there a mom's GTG coming up?

• Hey lady! Nice to see you around!
    The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagekcita_234:

Hey Miss Kendra!

Congratulations on the new future addition (and house!). Is your DD ready to be a big sister? I saw your post about the beloved center. Hopefully everything works itself out. Everything is going well here. Hard to believe our little ones are going to be 2 here very soon! Where did the time go? My current job is very strict on their internet policy and i'm super busy anyway, so that doesn't leave as much time to nest as I would like. But I'm so glad to hear everyone is doing well. I will definitely try to be on here more often. Is there a mom's GTG coming up?

I know, the time goes by so fast. I haven't heard of any GTG's being planned anytime soon. I barely have time to see my IRL friends lately so I haven't gone to many GTG's. I think a few have been planned on the Nest board within the past months so that may be a better place to look. Anyway, good to "see" you again.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"