Northern California Babies
Options

Y-M-C-A.. Sing along everyone!

I was wondering if anyone here has a family membership or experience with the YMCA. I was surfing online and in concept it looks awesome but you gals are like minded and I'm wondering what your perspective on this place is. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Y-M-C-A.. Sing along everyone!

• Options

1) every one is different

2) my neighbor works at the ST one

3) I've been thinking about it.  I'm wondering about swim classes for Q.  Does the ST one do any other classes?  I always get halfway through their site and feel like I have to go there to really see anything.

4) I'd recommend going over there for a tour and I'm guessing they'll give some free visits?

• Options

That's the one we're looking at. I'm going to call later to schedule a tour. 

On the pdf of the schedule, it looks like they have some sort of mom/kid gym class but it indicates that there is an additional cost for it. There's also family yoga. I think that would be a hoot! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We are toying with an idea of a membership, but obviously we are going to do the EastSide location, its near our home. With a membership it is open to use other locations in the bay area. we could do gtgs. :) We got a free 3 visit pass. we have gone twice and really liked it. Also during your visit pass you can use the onsite daycare. our kids liked it. they dont give the passes to everyone, i think its if they really think you will sign a membership they do it. Plus when you do sign up its 30 day garentee so if after 30 days if it isnt a fit, you can get yor money back.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Love the gtg idea! If nothing else, if I do join and someone else needs a work out partner, I'm game. 

• Options
    I've been thinking about it but haven't been able to find enough info on the website. Maybe it was down the last time I tried? We'd most likely sign up at the Central SJ location.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We should talk I worked there for years...Also my BFF still works there running things behind the scenes
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    br
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersbr>
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"