School-Aged Children
Options

Turned in registration packet today

I'm hoping DD2 get into K4 at the public school for next year. DD1 will be a 1st grader and it will be nice to have them together. And it will save me about $60/week for afterschool care instead of all day daycare. 

Our district has income restrictions and they don't say what the chart is so I won't know until July 1st if we qualify or not. sigh 

Re: Turned in registration packet today

• Options

Good luck on getting a spot.  I bet it's going to be torture to wait until July to find out.

• Options
    imagelittlemermaid:

Good luck on getting a spot.  I bet it's going to be torture to wait until July to find out.

That's the hard part for sure! School gets out 3 weeks before, and I have to sign up for afterschool care at the school before that too. So, I guess I'll put her down and pay the registration fee just in case she gets in- if she doesn't I guess I'll be out $25.

Plus, if she gets in we'll pull her from daycare over the summer and have MIL watch both DD's.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I  just did the same for my second child, DS1, the last week of March.  He will hopefully be Prek3.   We will not know if he got in until the week before school starts!

GL to you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageshopgirl78:

I  just did the same for my second child, DS1, the last week of March.  He will hopefully be Prek3.   We will not know if he got in until the week before school starts!

GL to you!

Man, talk about last minute! GL to you too! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"