Pregnant after IF
Options

Progesterone level#

So, the day I graduated RE my progesterone was greater then 40 they said. 2 days later coincidentally I went to OB, told him they stopped my progesterone and he said lets test and make sure everything is ok. I call today to f/u because of course no one called me and they told me that it was 25.1 and the doctor is very happy with that. I have no idea what my progesterone level should be at this point, but I'm concerned it dropped so much after coming off PIO. Anyone know what a good number is at almost 13 weeks?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Progesterone level#

• Options
    Guideline to Progesterone levels during pregnancy:? 1-28 ng/ml Mid Luteal Phase (Average is over 10 for un-medicated cycles and over 15 with medication use)
    ? 9-47 ng/ml First trimester 
    ? 17-146 ng/ml Second Trimester 
    ? 49-300 ng/ml Third Trimester (from the american pregnancy association)I think your P4 sounds great...it just dropped some by being off the meds, but your placenta has fully taken over by now and is providing all of the P4 the baby needs! 
  • Options

imageLCS040209:

Guideline to Progesterone levels during pregnancy:

? 1-28 ng/ml Mid Luteal Phase (Average is over 10 for un-medicated cycles and over 15 with medication use)
    ? 9-47 ng/ml First trimester 
    ? 17-146 ng/ml Second Trimester 
    ? 49-300 ng/ml Third Trimester

(from the american pregnancy association)

I think your P4 sounds great...it just dropped some by being off the meds, but your placenta has fully taken over by now and is providing all of the P4 the baby needs! 

Thank you :) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had mine drawn at 8 weeks and it  was 48. Had it drawn yesterday to see if I could stop PIO and it was 18.9.  I was freaking but OB said it was great.  I have had a stomach bug so that could affect it plus it fluctuates all during the day. I have to continue the PIO though because its not 20...ugh to that.
    Former name = GLUCA IVF #4 DS 11/28/09 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers TTC#2 IVF#3 ER 2/9/11 ET 2/12/11 Beta 1 12dp3dt 51; Beta 2 16dp3dt 449; Beta 3 19dp3dt 1406; Beta 4 23dp3dt 4115; U/S 3/15/11 6w6d HB 135 EDD 11/2/11!!! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"