2nd Trimester
Options

final update :(

Re: final update :(

• Options
    I am so, so sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so, so sorry for your loss.You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry : (
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for you lose. I will be thinking of you and your family and I'm just so sorry you are going through this.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Jameson is a beautiful name.
    BabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Best Wishes to my labor buddy FunNSunAZ!

"Well I've waited so long, so long, so long For someone like you And as this morning breaks through the window pane It reveals the truth Baby, you're my sunshine, first light Find your way to places that only know lies Failed tries and bruised skies With hardly time to hold on or be strong, now I'm strong 'Cos like the dawn you push it all away I tell ya, you're my sunshine
    Everybody needs a little sunshine"
    Steve Azar "Sunshine"
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I can only imagine your pain. I'm so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options

thinking of you, sending hugs. xo im sorry for your loss.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am SO very sorry for your loss. God had a different plan for your angel. May he RIP.
  • Options
    So very sorry for your loss. My T & Ps are with your family.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  My T&P are with you and your family.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry for the loss of your little Jameson. 
  • Options
    claarclaar member
    This is so terrible...no one should have to go through this...I hope you can find comfort in family, friends, and the message boards during this difficult time.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Praying for you honey!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss :(
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  T&P to your entire family.
  • Options
    OMG I am so sorry for your loss! :(  What a tragic way to end your pregnancy, especially with such a strong heartbeat.  I'm sure baby Jameson knows how much you love him and will miss him and that he'll be keeping watch over you from above.  Best of luck getting through this terrible difficult time!  I hope you have a great support system but if not, know that we are all here for you.
  • Options
    aandgaandg member
    I'm so so sorry.
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am very sorry for your loss.  My heart breaks for you and your family.  When you're ready, the Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss board on here is a wonderful source of support.  Through that board and the following ones (Trying to Conceive After a Loss and Pregnant After a Loss), I've met so many wonderful and supportive ladies that have really helped me through my loss.  Unfortunately, there are many on there who have also had a late loss.  Fortunately though, they know exactly how you're feeling, what you're going through and can relate.  You can get through this.  Take it one day at a time, give yourself time to grieve and go easy on yourself as the grief process will likely be long.  I can tell you though that it really does get easier with time.  There are still dark days, but they get less often and less intense as time goes by.  You and your family are in my prayers.  I'm also sending you big (((((hugs)))))). 
    BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
  • Options
    I am so so so sorry for your loss and the whole situation. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for the loss of Jameson. Praying for you, your son, and your family.
  • Options
    I am so so sorry for your loss.
    BFP #1 - Twin B lost at 5w
    Bryce Addison  I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
    Our baby boy was born sleeping on 9.17.10. He was 19w1d.
    BFP #2 - Twin B lost at 4w
    Twin A
    BFP #3 - Lost at 5w
    BFP #4 - Lost at 4w
    BFP #5

• Options

My heart aches for you and your family! My thoughts and prayers go out to you all! No words can take away the pain and emptiness that you and your family are going thru right now.

Lots of love and big hugs to you my dear!

• Options
    Crying I'm so sorry for your loss. T&P are with you and your family. You held on as long as you could. Don't ever think that it's your fault.
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your DH in my prayers.
  • Options
    I am so very, very sorry for your loss. 
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  • Options
    What a beautiful name Jameson Thomas is....and i have no doubt that he was as perfect as a little one can be. My heart truly breaks for you and your family and for little Jameson. Take the time to grieve that you need - you will always have him in your heart. ((((((Hug))))))
                                             Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    I am so, so very sorry for your loss. 
  • Options

I am so terribly sorry. You have been in my thoughts and prayers since your original post.

Steph

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers!
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss love. I'm praying for you and your family.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss and I will keep you in my thoughts.  I know you don't know me but my heart goes out to you.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    I was really hoping for a better ending to your story! I am so terribly sorry for your loss. 
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i am so sorry for your loss.  hugs and prayers for your family.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"