School-Aged Children
Options

If your toddler was constantly sick, when did it stop?

Hi, I'm popping over to see if anyone here dealt with a toddler who was on the seemingly never ending merry-go-round of illness. DD started a 3 day a week program at 20 months in September and we knew she would start getting sick. I just didn't expect to be in the pediatrician's office every week! In the past 5 weeks alone we've had two rounds of ear infections, 2 rounds of pink eye, and a UTI. FFS, when does this end? How long does it take for their immune systems to start fighting back? A year? Two years? 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: If your toddler was constantly sick, when did it stop?

• Options
    My daughter finally stopped getting sick all the time when she was maybe 3. I had a ton of pink eye dealings. A few ear infections but i never knew about them becuz she never complained or tugged at her ears. So i always found out when we went to the doc for something else. I also go to deal with the 12 hr vomiting ordeal! A LOT! Seemed like she had that every few weeks. I think that may have had something to do with her tonsils now that i think back on it. She ended up needing them removed last summer after we found out they were almost closing off her entire throat!
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
    ***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
    **GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**
  • Options
    DD never really got as sick as DS did.  By 4 y/o, he was much healthier.  DD has been much healthier this year at 3 y/o.  DS is in KG now and has only had minor illnesses that he's missed a day of school for here or there.  So far he's managed to miss strep throat that has been going around his classroom for the past month!
    DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My daughter was sick the first 3 yrs of her life. She put everything in her mouth. Of my 3 kiddos, she has the most robust immune system.
    Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"