NTR: Hotel recommendation — The Bump
Chicago Babies

NTR: Hotel recommendation

Can somebody recommend a decent hotel that does not cost too much, near Shedd Aquarium? I was actually thinking of using Hotwire and letting them pick but it makes me a little nervous. From online the Residence Inn Marriott on E. Walton Place seems nice, I like the kitchen in the room makes things easier. I am planning a weekend trip - possibly for fathers day or sooner. Any help is appreciated, Thanks!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  

Re: NTR: Hotel recommendation

• I wouldn't say there are any hotels near the Aquarium (like, within walking distance). You will probably need to take a cab or a bus there from whereever you stay, just because the museum campus kind of it's own entity.

That being said, the hotel you mentioned is in a nice, safe area - right off of Michigan Avenue. If you search Hotwire according to your price range and look for hotels in the Gold Coast/Michigan Avenue Area, you'll be in good shape. The theater district also has some cool hotels that won't be too far from the museum campus and some great parks, again depending on your price range.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards