Oregon Babies

Anyone use metro pediatrics??

We are trying to find a dr. in the clackamas/happy valley area. I came upon metro pediatrics in Happy valley and wondered if anyone went there and how they liked them? Thanks!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone use metro pediatrics??

• I use them but the Gresham location.  I have been to the clackamas one a couple of times with my daughter and they seemed ok.

• I usually lurk but I thought I would post I have taken both of my kids to Metro pediatrics at one point and had a horrible experience the staff really does not seem to care at all. I had to call to get my kids scheduled for their immunizations and it was impossible to get the nurse to call me back. We called 5 (yes 5 times) to try and get them scheduled and left a message each time NEVER got a phone call back... all that they had to say was that she was really busy. I would rather go to a pediatrician who cares about and has time for their patients. We now see Dr. Thomas at Integrative Pediatrics and LOVE it.... but that might be a bit far for you. 
  • Loading the player...
  • We go to the Gresham office of Metro Pediatrics and have always had positive experiences.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"