Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Starting Solids?? Book? Website?

Hi girls

I'm looking for recommendations on any books, websites, etc. for starting solids?

TIA

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Starting Solids?? Book? Website?

• Options

For food recipes and what to give when I have been reading www.wholesomebabyfood.com 

image image

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I found this to be interesting and informative:

https://www.earthyfamily.com/A-babyFoods.htm

imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I recommend Baby Led Weaning.  I recently started a blog about it - it's in my siggy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

I just finished this book, which was recommended by some mommies at a La Leche League meeting.

Baby-Led Weaning: The Essential Guide to Introducing Solid Foods - and Helping Your Baby to Grow Up a Happy and Confident Eater

https://www.amazon.com/Baby-Led-Weaning-Essential-Introducing-Confident/dp/161519021X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1301805497&sr=1-1

No purees, no rice cereal, no spoon feeding. 

• Options
    imageCopperT0p:

For food recipes and what to give when I have been reading www.wholesomebabyfood.com 

This. C has been throwing hissy fits when I try to feed him, he wants to feed himself and gets upset that he isnt allowed to hold the spoon that has the food on it. We are going to try the baby led weaning stuff in the evenings at least and let the sitter deal with the cereal. Right now he gets cereal in the morning, then mashed bananas at my moms in the afternoon if he stays up to eat anything. In the evening, he gets a little bit of cereal with pureed veggies or fruit.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options
    Oh, and the only reason we are doing cereal instead of just veggies and fruit is cause the pediatrician really wants him to have the iron fortified crap at least once a day.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"