December 2011 Moms
Options

Team Green?

I am desperately trying to convince my hubby we need to be team green.  I want to be surprised at birth with this baby.  We found out with both of my girls, although, I didn't really want to either time.  He's not sure.  He says he'll consider it, as we've got a ways to go til that point anyway.  I'm only four weeks and two days.  What do you other December mommies think?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Team Green?

• Options
    We are totaly Team Green!!  We want the surprise!  I found out with my DD and both my husband and myself want to wait for this one!  Keep everyone guessing. 
  • Options

imagebabyzep:
    We are totaly Team Green!!  We want the surprise!  I found out with my DD and both my husband and myself want to wait for this one!  Keep everyone guessing. 

That's what I want!!  Keep them guessing and have a pleasant surprise.  I just hope I can convince my husband!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I will be honest, not sure if I could if I didn't already have a boy and a girl.  Surprises kill me, but I love them.  I am one of those people who go around snooping at Christmas looking for my gifts but "HOPE" I don't find them.  

Anyways WE did decided this time around to be team green, I have no excuses not to, we have stuff for both!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
     AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    We will be finding out for sure. We have two boys and this is our last baby. I would love to have a daughter and If I find out I am having another boy I just need a little while to get used to the idea!!! Healthy is what I really want though! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagereekae06:
    We will be finding out for sure. We have two boys and this is our last baby. I would love to have a daughter and If I find out I am having another boy I just need a little while to get used to the idea!!! Healthy is what I really want though! 

**Lurking** OP: My argument would be that you compromised the first to pregnancies and that it's dh's turn to compromise...it should be a surprise! :)

Reekae06: I LOVE LOVE love your boys names! Oliver is on my top 5 list for future babes! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageodiered:

imagereekae06:

**Lurking** OP: My argument would be that you compromised the first to pregnancies and that it's dh's turn to compromise...it should be a surprise! :)

Reekae06: I LOVE LOVE love your boys names! Oliver is on my top 5 list for future babes! :)

This....it's your turn!

• Options
    Stick to your guns! DH had his way twice now, it's your turn. I really admire everyone that goes Team Green, there is no way I could handle the suspense.
  • Options
    This will be our first so we are definitely finding out. I think it will be a surprise at 20 weeks just as it would at birth. Although, if this were my 3rd, I would probably wait. 
  • Options
    We found out with #1 cause thats what Hubbs wanted but our deal was that we get a surprise with #2.... so team green for us if I can restrain myself from finding out LOL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This is my fourth baby, and we found out with all three of our other pregnancies, this time we are going for the surprise at delivery. I am so excited to wait, and buy gender neutral stuff, rather than pink or blue! This is also our last baby, so it makes it even more special I think!
    imagebaby development

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"