1st Trimester
Options

What is the "ideal" time to BD?

I've read conflicting info. When is the "ideal" time to BD when I get a positive OPK? That day and the next day? That day, then every other day?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Brayden (5 1/2) born 12.28.06
Hailey (4 1/2) born 2.25.08
Taylor (8 Months) born 12.26.11
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: What is the "ideal" time to BD?

• Options

The day before, the day of, and the day after is what i did and it worked for me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageKateCollins11:

The day before, the day of, and the day after is what i did and it worked for me.

Yep to this!

"You and me together can do anything, baby!!" DMB
    Married October 16th, 2010
    TTC #1 since October 2010
    1st BFP 1-12-11
    MC'd 1-22-11
    2nd BFP 2-15-11
    Our Wee One....**KENNEDY JO** born 10/3/11@ 36weeks via Csection
    My BFP Chart
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Labor Buddy to **MRS.ATCH** Welcome Quinn 11-5-11**
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had an IUI done 36hrs after I detected my surge, and it worked.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers daisypath PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Unexplained infertility HSG-clear, DH SA-Great 3 cycles Clomid TI with OB/GYN Switched to RE Jan2011 Feb2011 100mg Clomid + trigger + #1 IUI=BFN Mar. 12,2011 100mg Clomid + Estradiol + #2 IUI BFP 3/20/11, Beta #1 12dpiui 174, Beta #2 17dpiui 1660, Beta #3 21dpiui 6687 image
  • Options
    We conceived the day I had my EWCM(I know this because we only BDed once)...my opks weren't positive until the next day...not sure if that helps or just confuses you more.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo DSC_0014.jpg
  • Options
    I charted my temps on FF, and also have a regular cycle, so I knew I should've ovulated around cycle day 15. So we had sex 2 days before, the day before, the day of ovulation, and the day after! It worked for us! GL!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    For DD, it was 2 days before o.  For this one, the day before OPK +.  Both times though, ewcm was present.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I BD in the AM and PM one and two days before my first +opk. the morning, afternoon, and night of my second. Did not BD on my third or fourth. I never had EWCM just milky.

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"