Infertility Veterans
Options

Well, cancelled before we started...that's a new one for me (long)

Thank ya'll for the 'calming vibes' because they really worked because I didn't jump through the phone at my nurse! 

She calls today at 4:04pm to tell me that my RE wants the bw and another consult for the EPP cycle.  Great!  then she asks what CD I am.  I told her that it is CD3 today just like how I told her for the past two days.  "Ohhhh, then we have to wait a cycle"   WHAT!?!?!  Are you serious?!?!?  After hysterically crying in the parking lot of my acupunturist, I call DH who emails our RE.  Then I go in for the best appointment I've ever had.  I haven't cried since!

So, I'm out for this month but, you know... as much as I waited for this day (approximately a 4 month break) and to know that it is cancelled due to the silliness of my nurse....I'm actually going to take this as a good sign.  (Boy that was hard to even type...)  It gives me another month to lose some more weight, work out, take my supplements and research/prep for the AMAZING cycle I am going to have!  So take THAT, silly nurse!!!  I will NOT let this beat me! 

On to other news... who's watching the Glee-Like Grey's Anatomy??  So far, the songs aren't that bad.  Sad story line though... But it's good.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Well, cancelled before we started...that's a new one for me (long)

• Options
    HUGS!  Sorry for silly nurses who cause you to cry!  YAY for having a great appointment and plan to move forward! 
  • Options

What a great attitude to have! Good for you! 

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You are so strong and I admire your attitude!  (((Hugs))) to you today and I hope that waiting a month is just what you needed for your sticky BFP! 
    imageimageimage

TTC since March 2009 // Me and DH - 28
    Testing Summer/Fall 2010 - Unexplained IF
    IUIs #1-4 ~ Clomid/Ovidrel/TI/IUI ~ all BFNs
    IUI #5 ~ Femara/Ovidrel/TI/IUI ~ BFN
    IUIs #6-9 ~ Research Study Meds/Pregnyl/TI/IUI ~ all BFNs
    IVF Consultation, More Testing
    Diagnostic Cycle ~ Mucinex/Progesterone/TI ~ BFN
    IVF #1 ~ Menopur/Bravelle/Ganirelix/Novarel/Progesterone/Lupron
    7R, 6F // 2 transferred // 3 frosties ~ BFN
    FET #1 ~ Estrace/PIO/Lupron
    3 thawed // 2 transferred // 1 lost // no more frosties ~ BFP!!
    Beta #1 - 456 // Beta #2 - 1176 // Beta #3 - 2933 // Beta #4 - 6753
    EDD: May 16, 2013
    Threatened MC at 6w2d
    Bedrest for SCH // 6w2d through 10w1d
    Elevated TSH and Lazy Thyroid DX @ 10w - Started Synthroid
    Finally released from RE at 13w
    Charles Everett ~ Born 5/20/2013

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

~~ My IF Blog ~~ 

• Options
    So sorry you have to sit out another month. Glad you have a great attitude about it.
    After 3 years of infertility we were blessed with twin girls through private infant adoption.
    Forever our's October 17th 2012
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

ugh!  i hate when dumbassesss mess with our stuff.

you have a good attitude cutie!!

GL & PPV

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Options
    Way to be positive...That is something I really need to work on ..
    ttc since 10-09 first visit with RE 09-10 ME-everything ok DH- AZOOSPERMIA...biopsy confirmed Sertoli Only Cell syndrome Donor IUI#4 was the charm (8-27-11) with 125iuFollistim/Ovidrel/Endometrin/PIO/vit D beta #1 9/8/11....BFP!!! : ) @ 47.7 beta...#2 9/15/11... 1,998 beta#3 9/22/2011- 27,900 Baby's hb seen @6w2d ! 1-3-2012 20 wk u/s everything lookin' good! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry that you have to wait:< I hope the next month passes quickly.
    PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

I'm sorry the silly nurse made you cry. ((hugs))

I'm DVRing Grey's and will catch up on it tomorrow. 

• Options
    Sorry your silly nurse is postponing this cycle, but yay for being your advocate and making sure you get the protocol you want!
  • Options
    Oye.  I remember you writing about your silly nurse drama.  I'm glad you've decided to put a positive spin on it.  Best of luck getting your body completely ready this month so next month you can hit the ground running!
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

I love love love your positive attitude Yes  Yes

Good luck on your upcoming cycle!!!!!!!

I also love love love Glee-Like Grey's!! Wink

• Options
    Oh man, I don't even know what to say. I hope they get their act together soon. And I'm glad you're being so positive about it all. Maybe we'll be cycle buddies after all?
    IVF #3 = Feb 2012
    beta#1 3/21 (14dp3dt)=413, beta#2 3/23 (16dp3dt)=785, u/s 4/11
    EDD 11/25/12
    **SAIFW** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    koynkoyn member

imageMrs.Voz:

... as much as I waited for this day (approximately a 4 month break) and to know that it is cancelled due to the silliness of my nurse....I'm actually going to take this as a good sign.  (Boy that was hard to even type...)  It gives me another month to lose some more weight, work out, take my supplements and research/prep for the AMAZING cycle I am going to have!  So take THAT, silly nurse!!!  I will NOT let this beat me! 

On to other news... who's watching the Glee-Like Grey's Anatomy??  So far, the songs aren't that bad.  Sad story line though... But it's good.

Thats right girl..  You know I yelled out loud when I saw the title of this post.  I am so happy that things are looking good.  now for that silly nurse.... Angry
  • Options
    Oh man - I love your attitude but boo for silly nurses! Hoping next month is perfect, amazing, and just the right timing for your cycle!
  • Options
    I am sorry, sweetie. It sucks that they can't stay on top of things, but this month will go by fast, you'll see.
  • Options
    So sorry for such a silly nurse. ugh! But hey, I'm glad you had a great appt and haven't cried since!! :)  we're here for you and your going to have an amazing cycle next time :)
  • Options
    Ugh how frustrating!  Great job on the positive attitude, though.  I think I would have wanted to kill her! 
  • Options
    Sorry you had to deL with the crappy nurse, but I love your great attitude! Good things are coming your way :)
    SAIFW
    TTC since 2008 dx PCOS & MFI
    Clomid/Femara no "O"
    IVF #1 BFN
    FET #1 cancelled for biopsy
    FET #1.2 c/p, July 2012 c/p
    IUI #1 & 1.2 canceled
    IVF #2 ER 12/1, Freeze all due to OHSS
    FET #2.1 cancelled due to DVT risk, FET #2.2 Jan 2013
    my blog
  • Options

NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I am so sorry that this cycle was cancelled. I am glad that you are staying positive. There is really nothing else that you can do at this point, but to focus on the next cycle being THE ONE!

*On a side note: I would be more than happy to throat punch your nurse for you....just saying.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"