December 2011 Moms
Options

Nervous!

Wow.  I am so nervous!  I don't know why!  My DH and I decided to go ahead and tell our parents tonight.  I'm so excited about it! I know they will be thrilled, but I have butterflies!  My hands are even shaking.  I know it's so incredibly early, but I really want to have my mom know everything so I have that little extra support.  Especially since my entire family is in a different state. Oh boy...

Re: Nervous!

• Options

good luck!

I know what you mean about being nervous.  I told one of my closest friends yesterday and I was a nervous wreck beforehand!

"I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy"
    cautiously expecting #1 - grow Squishy grow!
    edd 12/6/2011
    BFP Chart
    Pregnancy Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Options

So that turned out a lot better than I thought! My mom already knew.  She said she didn't know how but she knew. I haven't even seen her since the beginning of December. This feels a little more real now.

ETA: I can't spell... 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We were really nervous to tell the parents and grandparents. Everyone took it really well though and they are all excited. Turns out my MIL and GMIL had a bet going on..2011 or after. Haha
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Breastfeeding and pregnant!
  • Options

I am going to HAVE to tell my mom at some point next week since we will be traveling to Ireland with her on the 8th.... she'll figure it out immediately when I don't order a Guinness at the first pub we visit :) 

I'm nervous but also excited.... like you said, it will make it feel REAL at that point!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options

We told both our parents as soon as we found out. I'm so glad we did! It is so nice to have a bit of a support system through the really early days.

I've been very nervous and cautious through this first week. Talking to my mom about it has really helped me calm down.

• Options
    We're being cautious and don't plan on telling anyone until after the first doctors appointment. Although I did tell my boss because of the heavy lifting I occasionally have to do and errands I run with smokers I work with.
    BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• Options

I told my Mom and BFF right away but hubbs is waiting til the end of the 1st Tri to tell his folks (not great situation with them) and all the rest of our friends and family.

I can't stand holding it in either.  We're AF too and far from everyone... where are you stationed?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"