Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Introduction...and question...

Hello all you mamas!!! I have been meaning to make and introduction for some time...but it seems as though infants tend to make certain tasks impossible. Speaking of infants...my son Lyric Andrew was born on 3/5. He weighed 9 lbs and 1 oz and he was 22 1/2 inches long...we chalk it up to genetics. I got him out naturally in 15 hours. I walked away from the hospital with a beautiful boy and a 3rd degree tear...totally worth it.

My question is in regards to an Easter outfit for him. H wants him to wear some king of "suit" and I cannot seem to find a place that makes them small enough and that is also affordable. Anyone have any ideas? TIA.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Introduction...and question...

• Options
    sears i believe sells them up here.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've bought some at Macy's for my older son, not sure how small they come. Or try a kids resale shop.
    Formerly known as ms.mittens Jude 12/31/2008 Ezra 2/10/2011 Nora 7/23/2013 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When we got married I noticed that tux rental stores sell baby suits/tuxes. We bought one for my nephew and it was pretty cheap. HTH.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"