Parenting after a Loss
Options

Grey's Anatomy

Can we discuss? I don't really understand what the point of this is.

ETA: I want to really love this episode but the singing is throwing me. I feel like it'd be so geat w/ out it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Grey's Anatomy

• Options
    I agree... and can you imagine how bad this sucks for the actors that DONT sing?  The poor girl who plays little grey... she isn't meant for musicals, bless her heart.
  • Options

I want to really love this episode but the singing is throwing me. I feel like it'd be so geat w/ out it.

I agree. 100%.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think it's mainly to showcase Sara Ramirez's talent. She has a Tony Award. Personally I really love the music but I find myself paying more attention to it than the story line.
  • Options

imageattyalice:
    I agree... and can you imagine how bad this sucks for the actors that DONT sing?  The poor girl who plays little grey... she isn't meant for musicals, bless her heart.

LOL, I know.

• Options

I rarely watch Grey's but have it on now and am completely puzzled by the music.  I thought they had changed the format of the show or something!

• Options

Also, how did Addison show up in point 2 seconds?

• Options
    I hated it.  That is all.
  • Options
    Started my own thread above, which was an oops, but I liked a couple of the more popular songs, but agree, it would have be fine without the music.  Sara Ramirez does have a beautiful voice, though.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"