Babies on the Brain

Trying to watch Greys...

I have a feeling I might cry the whole time.

Re: Trying to watch Greys...

• I peeked at the spoiler thread from last week's episode before I watched it and I was anxious for the last 5 minutes of the show because I knew what was going to happen.

I am scared for this week's episode (that I probably wont watch until this weekend).

• I'm DVR'ing and watching after H goes to bed. That way I can cry all I want.
    Warning: Bring Your Own Tissues...
    imageimageimage Sushi Sister to Meg 'n' Eric
    "I love glitterfarts and pregnant unicorns." ~ Tim'sWifey
    "Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
    "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm already crying... and totally finding the irony that I just blogged about my potential to become a total basket case. Freaking weird.
  • memo9memo9 member
    I'm thinking that tears less than five minutes in not a good thing...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • the cheesy singing is making me not cry.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I started watching it for a few minutes, but I'll watch the rest on the DVR.   I hadn't seen any previews, so the singing kind of threw me off....odd.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Yes, the singing is pissing me off. I feel like it is totally distracting me from how hearting wrenching this is. Tears have stopped, and irritation is starting to set in.
  • I must know what is going on. I quit Grey's earlier this season.
    JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagegreenclown:
    I must know what is going on. I quit Grey's earlier this season.

I'm dvr'ing it, so Idk about this episode, but Callie is 6 months pregnant and her and arizona were in a car crash.  Callie wasn't wearing her belt (she took it off to reach into the backseat before the crash) and went through the windshield.  

This episode (the musical) is being told through Callie's out of body experience (I believe).  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • imageBallSox:

imagegreenclown:

I'm dvr'ing it, so Idk about this episode, but Callie is 6 months pregnant and her and arizona were in a car crash.  Callie wasn't wearing her belt (she took it off to reach into the backseat before the crash) and went through the windshield.  

This episode (the musical) is being told through Callie's out of body experience (I believe).  

How on earth is she 6 months pregnant? I didn't quit THAT long ago, and she was about 4 minutes pregnant then. 

JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagegreenclown:
    imageBallSox:

imagegreenclown:

How on earth is she 6 months pregnant? I didn't quit THAT long ago, and she was about 4 minutes pregnant then. 

TV time warp.  You're not the only one that went "wuh?".  Last week was her shower.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Eh, I am not fazed by TV timelines. I am ok with time moving at a different rate. But I am back to crying now. I thought she was 25 weeks, but they just said 23.
  • imagepinkflipflops44:
    the cheesy singing is making me not cry.
    This!! This singing is so annoying!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"