Attachment Parenting
Options

Want a Kipawa :( (summer wrap related)

So we are loving our wrap (it is a Chimparoo) but it is very heavy... so I have been looking for a summer wrap. Although I skimmed past the Kipawa at first, so many pictures on TBW are much nicer than the sale swatch looks...

But they are all out of stock... Sad

Is Koira more wine red than pinkish? 

Anything other than a Vat that you would recommend for summer? I really think I will be an "abuse the wrap" type... so easy care is important.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Photobucket Photobucket

Re: Want a Kipawa :( (summer wrap related)

• Options
    I recently got an Ellaroo that seems like it will be thin and breathable for summer. 
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I also bought an ellaroo (off of a momma here) and it's great.  I live in FL so thin is something that I need.  We've already had some mid 80 degree days and it's been perfect.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Koira is a deep red...it has a hint of orange since the wrong side is a dark red-orange color.  It's a gorgeous red...I don't think I ever considered it to be pink.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The Koira is not pink at all. It is exactly how the pp described- basically a deep red.  Just a warning though, I have both the koira and the kipawa and the koira is definitely thicker than the kipawa. While both are considered good for summer, you will definitely be sweating in them!  The coolest wrap for summer would be the bali baby breeze (imo).
  • Options
    And now I have a Wrapsody Breeze ~ Orion on the way...  how fickle am I? Smile
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Photobucket Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"