Two Under 2
Options

Closet organizers for shared rooms

My sons will share a room, and I'm finding that there's barely enough room for DS1's stuff.  I am looking for recommendations for closet systems to accommodate the boys' clothing and shoes AND cloth diapers.

Thanks!! 

Prudence
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Otis
 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Closet organizers for shared rooms

• Options
    I've been wondering the same thing but I have a girl and soon to be boy. I was thinking just get a door hanger type thing and put that up in the closet to separatethe closet in half. Do you have anything in the closet under the clothes? Maybe you can make/add another rod below to have more hanging room. HTH. Looking forward to seeing the responses.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    For DS we bought a closet organizer from Target. We plan to do the same thing this time around but in pink. We use it a lot and it's really come in handy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We did an ELFA closet system for the girls, but it is very basic (it is a 4 foot wide closet with sliding doors) Double hanging space (shirts and dresses), some shelving (pants/shorts/ skirts) and baskets as the bottom (blankets/sheets/estra clothes).  We also hung two "days of the week" clothes organizers so I can plan their outfits for the week.

What I think if more important is that we had room for a 6 drawer dresser (3 drawers high by 2 wide) and we were able to put PJ's and undershirts (bottom drawer), diaper stuff (top drawer), and socks/hair pieces, etc. (middle drawer).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"