September 2011 Moms
Options

Sooo ticklish

I've been feeling LO's flutters for about a week and a half now (at least the flutters that I know 'for sure' are LO) and they tickle so much! I am the most ticklish person I know- I giggle when DH puts his arm around me in bed... And these flutters just make me laugh so hard sometimes.

Anyone else feeling extremely tickled?

PS- off topic but I don't find out the sex till 22 weeks! I am so jealous of all you finding out now!

Photobucket
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wedding Anniversary: August 7th 2010 BFP: December 22nd 2010 Beautiful Little Birthday: August 30th 2011

BLOG.

Re: Sooo ticklish

• Options
    i can't wait - i'm pretty ticklish as well, can't wait to see what this feels like!! btw why in the world are they making you wait so long??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

IDK. Its just "the way its done"...

On one hand I am like wtf!? But on the other hand, at least it will be pretty much 100% sure AND we are visiting DH's out of state family 3 weeks after and we'll be able to tell 'em in person... I couldn't hold that in for 7 weeks.

Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wedding Anniversary: August 7th 2010 BFP: December 22nd 2010 Beautiful Little Birthday: August 30th 2011

BLOG.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    that's at least good - i'll be 19 weeks along and am already so ready to know i'm about to explode! you are right tho, at least by then it will be so definite, very little room for error!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My LO tickles me SO much!  I laugh out loud sometimes and people look at me funny :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"