Parenting

another PIP....this one shows my moose of a grandson lol

He's HUGE...at 6 months he's 20 lbs 2oz  & 28 inches long.

Josh-10/1/87, Brittany 3/9/91, Mandi 7/26/92, Michelle 9/11/06 image I'M GRAPE JELLY- ALWAYS AROUND & ALWAYS THE SAME If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me. For I must be traveling on now. Because there are too many places I've got to see. -Allen Collins & Ronnie VanZant My favorite verse!

Re: another PIP....this one shows my moose of a grandson lol

• Ha!  Gabi was 20 lb 10 oz at 18 mos. ;) 
  • Wow.  He's like DS.  I also liked your title.  I'm Canadian so anything with moose in it attracts me.  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • aww that's your baby with his babies.  that has got to be an amazing sight. :)
    Patty Matt 4/7/05 and Sean 12/14/06 image
  • Where is #3 going to fit??
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • lmao by the time # 3 comes around Savannah will probably already have her own little bike.

They both do NOT want anymore however they are still young & have their heads up their asses when it comes to reproduction.

Josh-10/1/87, Brittany 3/9/91, Mandi 7/26/92, Michelle 9/11/06 image I'M GRAPE JELLY- ALWAYS AROUND & ALWAYS THE SAME If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me. For I must be traveling on now. Because there are too many places I've got to see. -Allen Collins & Ronnie VanZant My favorite verse!
  • LOL. My 19 mo old doesnt weigh much more!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"