Baby Names
Options

And one for the Girls

Here are the girl names we're thinking about

[Poll]
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: And one for the Girls

• Options
    I just voted in both of your polls. I found it funny because my brothers name is Robert & I am Kimberly :)
    But, if you do pick Kimberly...Don't do Anne. 99.5% of Kimberly's are Kimberly Anne. I am so happy that my mother chose something different!
    imageimageimageimage *In my camera bag* Canon XT, 50mm 1.8, 28-75mm 2.8, 28-300mm 5.6, 18-55mm kit lens
  • Options
    LMS05LMS05 member
    Elizabeth Ruth is so pretty! I have a friend with that same name.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMimieJo:
    I just voted in both of your polls. I found it funny because my brothers name is Robert & I am Kimberly :)
    But, if you do pick Kimberly...Don't do Anne. 99.5% of Kimberly's are Kimberly Anne. I am so happy that my mother chose something different!
    I dont know any Kimberly Anne Im Kimberley Jane :-p I voted Isabella
  • Options

imagekim1989:
    imageMimieJo:
    I dont know any Kimberly Anne Im Kimberley Jane :-p I voted Isabella

Really? I find that amazing. Maybe it's a southern thing? But I would say 9 out of 10 that I have asked reply "Anne." 

I am Kimberly Jo.  I have only met 1 other with the mn being the same as mine! I love Kimberly Jane also!

imageimageimageimage *In my camera bag* Canon XT, 50mm 1.8, 28-75mm 2.8, 28-300mm 5.6, 18-55mm kit lens
  • Options

Kimberly is my birth-mother's name, so I've always liked it. Anne is (duh!) from Anne of Green Gables.

DH picked Isabella and NOT because of Twilight (which I made him read lol)

Thanks all for your input!  I can't wait to see how this goes and to get a BFP!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I've never known any Kimberly Annes, but I have known of a few Kimberly Jeans, including myself!  

I like Isabella Rose best, of your choices.  Smile

~*Kimberly*~

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
  • Options
    Kimberley is a guilty pleasure name of mine. :) I've just always really liked it, and I doubt your child will meet many others in her generation with it! The other two names are lovely too, but I know a lot of Isabella's right now.
  • Options
    I voted Isabella Rose, but it was a really hard choice between that and Elizabeth Ruth, they're both very lovely names. Maybe you could make a new poll of those two and see what wins?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"