April 2011 Moms
Options

Had appt today, Planning last meal

So I had what is essentially my last appt today. It didn't really go well. I wasn't anymore dilated than I was last week and I gained 4 1/2 pounds. I haven't gained more than 1 pound between any appt since I became prego. So they had to check a million things before deciding if I was good to go for being induced on Monday. Well that is still the plan and I will be sleeping at the hospital on Sunday night for the 12 hour cervadil or whatever its called first. However the doc went through how many womens bodies react differently to induction and how even though I've been through labor and delivery before there is always a chance my body won't cooperate and I would end up with a c-section.  Either way I don't care what happens I can handle it.

However they decided it would be a good idea to strip my membranes AGAIN! And might I say holy mother f'er. It literally was 100 times worse than the first time and has left me with bad cramping all day. 

So they told me to eat a good dinner before I came in on Sunday night cuz it will be the last food I have for who knows how long and I can't decide what I want to have.

You ladies have any suggestions?

Re: Had appt today, Planning last meal

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"