Pregnant after IF
Options

OB Appt. Went Well!

I really liked the OB, and my u/s went well.  The baby is measuring "about 8 1/2 weeks" according to the Dr.  She measured from a few different angles and I saw 8w0d at one angle, 8w2d at another angle, and a few other numbers flashed across the screen, but I didn't pay too much attention b/c she said everything looked "great" and "perfect"! 

The heart rate was 180 bpm, up from 127 bpm ten days ago.  She said that is fine for this stage. 

She said I could go off the E2/P4 so I'm going to talk to my RE about weaning off (she said they should handle it). 

I scheduled an appt. for an 11 1/2 week NT scan - that is a really long time to wait for an u/s - wow!

She also said the m/c rate is less than 5% at this point - I know stats aren't everything, but it was still comforting to hear.

TTC in 2008. Stage II/III endo, Hashimotos hypothyroid, low morph (3%).
2 cycles Clomid/Ovidrel/TI/Crinone=BFN.
IUI #1 - 4 Follistim/Ovidrel/IUI/Crinone = BFN.
IVF #1 - Antagonist w/ ICSI 4/10. 17 retrieved, 5DT of 2, BFN :(
IVF #2 - Long Lupron w/ ICSI 6/10. 15 retrieved, 3DT of 2, BFFN!!
Lap 7/21/10
IVF #3 - Clomid/Antagonist w/ ICSI 10/10. 14 retreived, 3DT of 3, BFP 10/20 but m/c. No HB 11/15/10 - D&C 11/17/10.
FET - 2 blasts, 1 survived the thaw. Transfer 2/19. Beta #1 3/1 375, Beta #2 3/3 885, Beta #3 3/8 4261, Beta #4 3/11 9005. U/S 3/8 1 sac 1 yolk, U/S 3/16 1 heartbeat 114bpm!

James born Oct. 24th 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise BFP - Jack born April 28, 2013 via VBAC after PTL at 33 1/2 weeks!

Re: OB Appt. Went Well!

• Options
    awesome!!! Glad it went so well!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hooray!!!!!!!!!  So happy for you!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay! Good news!
  • Options
    yay!! glad it was great :)
  • Options
    Yay for great appts!
  • Options
    that is fantastic sweetie, so happy for you.
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • Options
    Sounds like a great appt!
  • Options
    Yay! Great news!
    Me-39, DH-45 Married 9/2/06-went of BC DX- MFI Started the IVF process 4/09 Sonohystergram - Clear HSG- All Clear 9/09-IVF=BFN 11/09-FET=BFN 3/09-IVF=BFN 5/10/10-Hysteroscopy-2 polyps removed 9/10-FET=BFN 12/10-IVF=BFP-m/c 12/28-6wks 1/20/11-Sono&Biopsy-everything looks good! 2/23/11-FET=BFP! 1st Beta-3/7=93, 2nd Beta 3/9=271, 3rd Beta 3/16= 5,719 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    So glad it went well!!
    Dx Anovulatory PCOS Clomid,Ovidrel,TI=BFN IUI#1-#3 Femara,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#4-Gonal F,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#5-Gonal F,Ovidrel= BFP!! Beta #1 11dpIUI=34, Beta #2=131,first u/s 3/14=1 perfect bug with a heartbeat! Anderson Phillip, Born 11/2/11 7lbs 10oz 21in. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yay!!!!
    TTC since April 2009 dx = PCOS; TTC History for DS - A FET miracle after 7 IUIs; 2 fresh transfers, and 1 other FET resulted in BFNs. Hoping and Praying for baby #2: Cycle 1 - FET; November 2012 BFN Next Steps - who knows? Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    yay! sounds great!
    ::PAIF/SAIF Welcome::

TTC since July 2008
    IUI 1,2,3 BFN
    IVF #1 C/P, FET 1,2,3 BFN
    IVF#2 BFP

it's a girl!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That sounds great!  Glad you found some comfort in her words too :-)
  • Options
    JenCWJenCW member
    Great news.  GL with the wait until the next u/s.  Also, less than 5% m/c at this point is definitely something to get excited about.  I love it when the stats are in our favor!
  • Options
    Great news!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Glad to hear it went well!
  • Options
    Great news, congrats!

4 Clomid cycles BFN's,3 injectible cycles BFN, 3 failed IUI's
    Hystroscopy to remove cysts 11/2010
    IVF #1 with ICSI Graydon Dane born Oct. 23, 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks.
    Surprise BFP 10/9/12. Blighted ovum at 8wks. D&C 11/1/12.
    Surprise BFP#2 TWINS!!! Boy/Girl twins.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    glad things are going well patchen! and to answer your ? from your post on mine..not sure what the u/s/genetic is for..but my husband is going to call & ask today! :)
    IVF - 9/09 - BFN! :( IVF #2 - ER 3/16; ET 3/18 with one embryo Beta 3/30 -- BFN! :( IVF #3 - 5/10 - BFN! IVF #4 - 11/10 - BFP. m/c at 6weeks :( FET #1 - 2/11 - BFP. beta on 2/21 :) Thank you God! :) u/s on 3/7 showed TWINS! u/s on 3/11 TWO heartbeats! Couldn't be happier :)
  • Options

Yay! Glad everything went well. And as a possible positive - I had my first NT Scan at just over 11 weeks but it was too early for them to get really clear measurements so they had me come back the next week. My insurance covers it so I was just like "yay another u/s!" So don't panic if they ask you to come back just be excited about another peek at your LO!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"