Parenting
Options

Andrewsgal- one more time!

Which sandals are you stayting at?

Have you seen the river front suites in Negril? Swoon. We are going back there for our anniversay.

~Lisa
Mum to Owen and Lucas Daisypath Wedding tickers>

Re: Andrewsgal- one more time!

• Options

Hey Girl sorry it took me so long to answer we were setting up a new computer last night.

Anyway we are heading to the Sandals Royal Caribbean about 20 mintues outside of Montego Bay. We have never been to Negril, but want to try it next time the beaches at the resort look amazing. DH and I were just commenting on the river front suites at our resort and how amazing that would be. They are all buttler rooms, we have never had a buttler room. We always stay in the con suite to get the liquor in the room. We have never even been to anotherchain of  resorts we are creatures of habit. :) Have an amazing time and I want to see pictures I am always curious to see other resorts and how they compare/differe from Sandals.

• Options

Don't even know if you'll see this but I'll try anyway.

We have stayed SO many different place in Jamaica.

My 2 favorite were Couples Swept Away in Negril: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147313-d147502-Reviews-Couples_Swept_Away_Negril-Negril_Jamaica.html

It's on 7 miles beach and our room was right on the beach. Daily breakfast and coffee right on our deck. Food was fanitactic at that resport and the beach was phenominal. Gah, I wanna go back.

My other favorite is Sandals in negril. Not get me worng- it's not the nicest resort we've ever stayed at or the most amazing beach- it's the culture, staff and SERVICE.

The butler rooms are fantastic. The first time we had a butler I was kind of awkward around her. Not being totally comfortable with the idea of someone waiting on us all week. Now, we're FB friends and I sent a huge care pkg to her when she had her daughter :o) I got used to it. The river front suites- ont he ground floor are amazing. The service is even more mind blowing. They get to really know you and what you like and everytime we go they take total care of us. The service and people are what bring us back. (and I love to be spoiled, just sayin)

One of these times we're going to end up ont the island at the same time :o)

~Lisa
    Mum to Owen and Lucas Daisypath Wedding tickers>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"