September 2011 Moms
Options

CVS is over!

Had my CVS today! I feel like I need to take extra caution and not cause a miscarriage by doing something strenuous. I drank 4 bottles of water and then and was forced to release a bit of pee 5 times before the doc had a straight shot past my cervix and to the placenta. The entire thing was so nerve racking and the doc even said it was a really hard sample to get from me. I'm so glad it's Over. Now the wait begins! Anyone else waiting for results?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: CVS is over!

• Options
    I know how hard the wait can be, and I just wanted to say that I hope you get the best possible results!

Dylan Sophia 06.04.09 - Elijah Alexander 04.25.10 - 04.25.10 - Sullivan Thomas 09.06.11 - Calvin Douglas 08.06.13 - Baby GIRL Due 07.01.15!
    Elijah's Story: Embracing Elijah
    My blog: Midwest Chaos

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

yay!

I have to say though when I read the subject I thought of the pharmacy and though, CVS is closing... LOL!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad the procedure is over.  Rest up!  You'll be in my thoughts and prayers for a good test result.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

get some good rest! (i literally laid in bed after my amnio for like 3 days, dh did everything, and while it probably didnt make a difference it made me feel better).

we are still waiting for hte full results but our FISH results came back good so feel pretty good about it.  hope you get some good news soon! 

• Options
    I'm sorry that it took a couple of passes to get a good sample, but I'm glad it's over for you. Get plenty of rest, and drink lots of fluids. Good luck on the results, and update us when you find out!
  • Options
    Take it easy and relax.  I'm sure you will hear good news!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"