Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

enfamil free stuff?

I registered on the enfamil website like 10 months ago and still haven't received anything yet..they say on the website that they send over a hundred dollars worth of free junk, and haven't seen anything yet. what's up with that?
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Re: enfamil free stuff?

• Options
    Are you getting regular emails from them? I received a ton of stuff from them- free cans of formula, tons of coupons. It felt like Similar and Enfamil were both vying for my affections...
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagekonyx2:
    Are you getting regular emails from them? I received a ton of stuff from them- free cans of formula, tons of coupons. It felt like Similar and Enfamil were both vying for my affections...

This.

I signed up last summer when I got PG and I got 2 boxes with formula samples and checks while I was PG and since DD was born in February they sent me one more box with formula sample cans and more checks.

Enfamil sent a couple checks while I was PG and once I had DD I got a can and more checks.

Same with Gerber Good Start.

I love when formula companies fight for my business, especially since I BF. I am just stockpiling incase I need to supplement or stop BFing. If that doesnt happen, my SIL is due to have a baby this summer I may just pawn it off on her if I still haven't used it.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Married 1/20/07
    DD Born: 2/18/11
    LO #2 EDD: 10/16/15
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah...never got ANYTHING. I got stuff from the other companies which I don't use though...
  • Options
    stupid jerks..oh well. I just signed up my mom maybe they'll send her something
  • Options
    I wasn't receiving anything either plus I sent in a $15.00 rebate form and tried to track it and couldn't. So I called their customer service number to see what the problem was and she checked my account with them. Apparently they didn't have it marked that I wanted to receive samples and information from them and the women changed. She's also sending me out some coupons and some free samples of Enfamil newborn. Try giving them a call 1-800-baby-123, they're usually really helpful.
    Nicholas Aiden Feb.25th,2011 at 12:58pm 5lbs 4oz 18" Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers 32 week 4D Ultra Sound & Born 2/25/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    thanks, didn't think of that
  • Options

Your tickers are showing you at 42w5d. Time to update.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Call them. I called and within a week i had samples and coupons.
  • Options

I received a couple small cans of powdered formula, plus coupons. In the hospital I was given a bag with 2oz premade formula and another small can of powder.  This came in handy when I had to give DS formula rather than BM.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I signed up a long time ago and literally just got two enfamil checks in the mail, $5 both.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"