Success after IF
Options

cough with no other symptoms

DD has had a cough for 3 days or so with no other symptoms -- no fever, no runny nose, and is perfectly happy when she is not coughing.  it is a wet cough and is worst when she is laying down and first thing in the morning.  i am calling the pedi tomorrow but wondering if anyone has any experience with something similar?  at first i thought it was just a cold but the fact that she has no other symptoms is concerning me
formerly adreamisawishyourheartmakes Dx: PCOS; Miscarriage in December, 2008 DD#1: Follistim + IUI Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Surprise BFP!

Re: cough with no other symptoms

• Options

I'll be interested in the responses you get.

DD has been sick for like 2 weeks. It started with a runny nose - lots of snot. Then, she wasn't sleeping. I took her to the pedi who checked her ears and for RSV - both fine. It's been a week+ since I took her and now she has a HORRIBLE cough...specifically at night. I think it's from all the snot draining back because it's worse at night when she's laying down (we've been positioning her at an incline and have the humidifier going).

I think DH may take her to the pedi again tomorrow, too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    epphdepphd member

Sam's had some sort of gross cough (and runny nose alternating between clear and green) for, I'm not kidding, a month at least.  It doesn't bother him all day, but a few times a day he'll let loose.  About three weeks ago it peaked, and at that point he was coughing so hard he threw up.  I figure it's some sort of virus.  He doesn't seem bothered by it and I suspect he's just had back to back colds from day care.

WIll probably go away on its own, if it ever gets sunny!

I am a runner, knitter, scientist, DE-IVF veteran, and stage III colon cancer survivor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"