Officially a SAHM — The Bump
Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Officially a SAHM

Crazy...was going to give a 2 week notice at work today and we are an at will employer and my boss took it effective immediately, probably because she knew my heart wasn't in it...I'm waiting for DD and DH to get home and don't know what to do with myself!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Officially a SAHM

• congrats!
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!  I officially will be a SAHM in 2 weeks!  I gave 5 weeks notice and was asked to stay an extra 2 weeks.
  • I was a SAHM until Feb 1 and I will be again starting April 15.  Although DD will be in a preschool for 3 days a week but only to learn to speak chinese better since she is half.

Being a SAHM is the best gift ever!

• Hooray! Enjoy your LO.

• Congrats, it is the best!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Awesome!  If you're anything like us, sometimes it's really hard (financially, emotionally, etc.).  It is so, so worth it though.  Cherish this gift!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Congrats! I've been a SAHM since DD was 4.5 months old and it's been great - enjoy it!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards