April 2011 Moms
Options

Team green moms

We are all so close to "finding out" whether or not we will have a girl or boy.  Here are my questions for you...

1.  What do you think you're having?  I have a strong feeling it's a girl.

2.  What do most people think you're having?  Most people say it's a boy.

3. What kinds of comments have you been getting from people regarding girl vs. boy?  Most people say I look like I have a basketball under my shirt so I'm having a boy.  A few people say my face has changed so that would mean I'm having a girl.  I guess only time will tell!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Team green moms

• Options
    imageanniegirl1:

We are all so close to "finding out" whether or not we will have a girl or boy.  Here are my questions for you...

3. What kinds of comments have you been getting from people regarding girl vs. boy?  Most people say I look like I have a basketball under my shirt so I'm having a boy.  A few people say my face has changed so that would mean I'm having a girl.  I guess only time will tell!

You took my answers...this 100%

• Options
    I have a strong feeling it's a boy. Most people think I look like I'm carrying a basketball and having a boy. Except my mom, who really, really hopes it's a girl.
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    DS - 2 years old
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Almost your answers exactly!! 

3. What kinds of comments have you been getting from people regarding girl vs. boy?  Most people say I look like I have a basketball under my shirt so I'm having a boy.  Some say I am high so its a girl, but only a couple.

• Options

1.  What do you think you're having?  I think it's  a boy

2.  What do most people think you're having?  Everyone except my Mom thinks it's a boy.

3. What kinds of comments have you been getting from people regarding girl vs. boy?  Most people think it's a boy because I'm low and haven't gained but for in my belly.

• Options

1.  What do you think you're having?  I honestly have no idea.  I've had dreams its a boy and dreams its a girl...I just don't know.

2.  What do most people think you're having?  Of the 13 people at my baby shower, 12 thought it was a girl.

3. What kinds of comments have you been getting from people regarding girl vs. boy?  I've heard that I'm carrying high, so it must be a girl, and the barista at my office building saw me from the back and said it was a boy, then saw me from the front and said it was a girl.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Options

My comments don't account for anything. I get just as many boy comments as I do girl. Although, more of my third graders said boy.

I too get the "basketball" comments.

IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    I have no idea this time, and no one else has ventured a guess either. It's funny because when I was pregnant with DD, everyone said it looked like I was having a boy, and I was convinced I was having a boy too. We were all in shock when she was a girl, so I think everyone is just taking a "wait and see" approach this time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

2.  What do most people think you're having?  I would say it's about even.

3. What kinds of comments have you been getting from people regarding girl vs. boy?  I have gained weight all over and do not look like I have a basketball under my shirt and I started this pregnancy at healthy weight- so according to the old wives tale I am carrying a girl. We will see!
  • Options

I think its a boy.

Most people say girl.

Because I've gained all over, it must be a girl.

I guess my pre-pregnancy body has no bearing on how I've carried this baby.

• Options

I dream about the baby being a girl, but my brain tells me it'll probably be a boy;

Almost everyone else thinks we're going to have a boy, because LO is quite an active little squirmer and has a higher heartrate...

I'm just under 6ft tall, so my belly isn't that prominent, so no one has really made any guesses according to that...I cannot wait for this baby to come out so I can finally know!!! It's def. been worth the wait - I'm sooooo excited!

image Uploaded with ImageShack.us Daisypath Anniversary tickers image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"