Toddlers: 24 Months+

Bed rail for bed w/no box spring ?

Are there any bed rails that can be used with no box spring? I'm looking into getting DD a Captain's Bed (a platform bed w/drawers underneath) but will need rails on the sides.  Are there any kind that work w/out a box spring? TIA

Re: Bed rail for bed w/no box spring ?

• We have double rails and no boxspring on a PBK bed and dont have any issues.  It should say in the description of the rails if they can be used w.out a boxspring.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • like a trundle? another poster and I are actively searching. right now I have a bulky blanket rolled up under his fitted sheet and that's been keeping him in his bed.

someone suggested Magic Bumpers 

• Loading the player...
  • imageMrs.Saxy:

like a trundle? another poster and I are actively searching. right now I have a bulky blanket rolled up under his fitted sheet and that's been keeping him in his bed.

someone suggested Magic Bumpers 

No, it's not a trundle bed.  It's higher up, where the mattress would just sit right on the wood platform and there are drawers underneat it for storage.

• We just got a platform bed for our daughter and bought this bed rail to use with it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000F1OGCC

Though, I do have to admit it was only $20 1 month ago, so not sure why it is so expensive now. You might want to do a search to try to find it cheaper.

But it works great with platform beds and even folds down to be able to make the bed easier.

• We got that same one that falltime posted. Got it at Walmart for $20. It's not the best but so far DD hasn't fallen out.
  • Yes, I just looked at Walmart and it is the same one I posted a link to on Amazon and way cheaper. Buy it from Walmart if you are going to buy it.
  • My DD has a bed with captains drawers and we use bed bugs/magic bumpers and they work great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"