September 2011 Moms
Options

Craziest thing you've ever read on the bump

And not blatant silly MUD/AE posts...

my favorites in no particular order:

1. Irish twin girl

2. "a fingerful of Feta"

3. The Mom who was sleeping on a couch with her newborn and was concerned about safety... (um, yea...totally unsafe sleeping conditions... we bedshared so I'm not knocking that... but couch's are completely unsafe) because... GET THIS... She didn't want to kick her effin DOG out of their bed. I mean REALLY??

And... GO

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Craziest thing you've ever read on the bump

• Options

Tipped uterus + doggystyle = baby

Um, what?  See the post here.  

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/1/25545815/ShowThread.aspx

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. Irish twin girl2. The lady who claimed to feel the "sperm meeting the egg" or something like that 3. "a fingerful of Feta"

Dylan Sophia 06.04.09 - Elijah Alexander 04.25.10 - 04.25.10 - Sullivan Thomas 09.06.11 - Calvin Douglas 08.06.13 - Baby GIRL Due 07.01.15!
    Elijah's Story: Embracing Elijah
    My blog: Midwest Chaos

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Irish Twin girl FOR SURE!  Hands down, the best post ever.

bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation
  • Options
    I'm sure I've passed some real winners but I cant remember..however this makes me want to go hang out on yahoo answers..theyre always full of win..
  • Options
    What is the Irish Twin?!!
    ~ Josh & Jill, married 5/2/09 ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Anyone have the links to these stories? :)
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options

can someone post a link to Irish Twin?

now i'm curious Stick out tongue

• Options
    I think youguys have named them all. Sperm meets egg and irish twins were definitely classic that's for sure. I'll have to think of some more:)
  • Options

finger full of feta?   do tell.....

• Options
    The post where the woman caught the realtor fooling around with her not husband assistant on the nanny cam was pretty good.....
  • Options

imagePina:
    The post where the woman caught the realtor fooling around with her not husband assistant on the nanny cam was pretty good.....

THAT was an awesome post!!  I'm so sad that I missed a lot of it when they took the post down.

I also forgot about the sperm meeting the egg girl.  That one was great.  

• Options

imagePina:

That was a pretty epic post.. Shame it was DD but I understand why.

• Options
    imageveronicafvr:
    It was 2 years ago but EPIC... I think like 28 pages of responses. She was a few weeks pregnant and asked if she should avoid sex because she didn't want z"Irish twins" She thought she could get " re-pregnant" basically. Totally serious... I've never heard a grown woman know so little about her body or reproduction...baffling. And she kept answering..it was great
  • Options

imagePina:

YES.

My all-time favorite was from several years ago--someone shared it over on The Knot.  It was this woman's blog, and she was talking about how she had a baby in her "stomak."  For real.  The spelling and grammar were so horrible, I sincerely hope it was fake.  I'll see if I can find it.  

ETA:  that was easy.  Here you go:

https://www.thebump.com/profiles/Nayowlain/blog/MyBlog/Index

• Options

imageTraycee1242:
    imageveronicafvr:
    It was 2 years ago but EPIC... I think like 28 pages of responses. She was a few weeks pregnant and asked if she should avoid sex because she didn't want z"Irish twins" She thought she could get " re-pregnant" basically. Totally serious... I've never heard a grown woman know so little about her body or reproduction...baffling. And she kept answering..it was great

The funniest was when people from The Nest and The Bump started creating wiki pages about Irish Twins.  I was dying.  My Nestie friends and I still talk about that.

• Options
    imagecamdenfaithful:

imageTraycee1242:
    imageveronicafvr:

The funniest was when people from The Nest and The Bump started creating wiki pages about Irish Twins.  I was dying.  My Nestie friends and I still talk about that.

And everyone had sig badges that said "I SURVIVED IRISH TWIN DAY"  Hilarious.

• Options

I want to know wha the "fingerful of Feta" is about....Really only because I accidently ate some fetta the other day in some pasta salad, oops, and I know some people are totally extra crazy!  I need a good laugh!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageTraycee1242:
    imagecamdenfaithful:

imageTraycee1242:
    imageveronicafvr:

And everyone had sig badges that said "I SURVIVED IRISH TWIN DAY"  Hilarious.

HA!! This is all great!!!!! I sooo wish I could read it!

~ Josh & Jill, married 5/2/09 ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageTraycee1242:
    imageveronicafvr:

I wasn't here then, but I've heard tell! However, what about that episode of One Born Every Minute where the woman had twins, one that was half white, due to two different sperm donors used a day apart. I wouldn't have thought that was possible either. Different situation for sure (2ww, not sperm donor, etc) but still... that was some crazy sh*t! :)

• Options

RE: The Irish Twins thing, yes it CAN happen but it is so incredibly rare and there is a very small window in which you'd need to do the deed for it to happen.  This chic already knew she was pregnant so the odds of it happening were slim to none.

MrsMichelle - I snorted/inhaled my banana at the wedding reception at the Golden Corral comment.  I never saw that one but I so so so so wish I would have.

• Options
    imageMrsMichelleB:
    imageHandJsFirst:

imageTraycee1242:
    imageveronicafvr:

I wasn't here then, but I've heard tell! However, what about that episode of One Born Every Minute where the woman had twins, one that was half white, due to two different sperm donors used a day apart. I wouldn't have thought that was possible either. Different situation for sure (2ww, not sperm donor, etc) but still... that was some crazy sh*t! :)

This is soooo possible. I've seen twins on Maury that have different dads. Born same day, same mom, different father. I was shocked the first time I saw it. It's very rare, but does happen. 

WTF?!  Please explain how this can happen to me.  I guess I'm a little slow... 

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagemarriedfilingjointly:

imagePina:

YES.

My all-time favorite was from several years ago--someone shared it over on The Knot.  It was this woman's blog, and she was talking about how she had a baby in her "stomak."  For real.  The spelling and grammar were so horrible, I sincerely hope it was fake.  I'll see if I can find it.  

For real?  This cannot be for real. 

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagebabyjaq:

I want to know wha the "fingerful of Feta" is about....Really only because I accidently ate some fetta the other day in some pasta salad, oops, and I know some people are totally extra crazy!  I need a good laugh!

If I remember right, a girl came around asking if she should make herself throw up because she had accidentally eaten some feta cheese - about a "fingernail full." Feta is fine as long as it's pasteurized (as pretty much any cheese in the US is).

Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagemarriedfilingjointly:

YES.

no i dont is not fare!!!!! (HEHEHE FARE)

Whatta sin. This one is a caseConfused

8/27/10 MC at 14 wks ~ 5/22/11 David was Stillborn at 23 wks Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    imageHandJsFirst:

imageTraycee1242:
    imageveronicafvr:

you're damn right that was some crazy sh!t....I seriously was staring at the TV like WTF just happenend!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options

There has been so much craziness on this message board, it's not even funny.  It's too bad most of the good stuff was all DD'd or removed by admins.

In addition to the big ones mentioned, I remember a girl who had maternity pictures taken in lingerie while wearing a rosary around her neck.  That caused quite a stir.  

There was also someone who posted their belly shot and it was incredibly clear that she didn't um......  "maintain," herself in her nether-regions and it was a hot mess.  So nasty.  

LOL  good times.

• Options

oh god.  i've been here so long (please note post count.  lol)  i don't even know where to begin.  i've been around for a lot of drama and stalker moments. 

I do remember a girl asking once what the longest range baby monitor was so that she could go grocery shopping while her baby napped, but still be able to hear if the baby woke up.

how a certain poster conceived at the movie theater during  don't mess with the zohan.  ok, i might be a little fuzzy on the details.  maybe not conceived, but definitely had sex.  this same poster has a long history of stupid comments.  I could be here all day.

• Options
    imageTraycee1242:
    imageveronicafvr:
    Ha! Some people are absolutely clueless it's ridic.
  • Options
    imagememali26:
    imagebabyjaq:

If I remember right, a girl came around asking if she should make herself throw up because she had accidentally eaten some feta cheese - about a "fingernail full." Feta is fine as long as it's pasteurized (as pretty much any cheese in the US is).

YES!  The "fingernail full of feta" girl was the most bewildering thing I've ever read.  She had actually ALREADY made herself throw up Huh? and was still wondering if the bit she had ate would hurt her baby.  Because, you know, making yourself vomit is better than eating pasturized feta. 

How long ago was that?  It seems like forever bc I avoided the 1st Tri boards and the like for a while.  I wonder what kind of crazy her poor child deals with.

TTC #1 for 4 years with every trick in the book. IVF in October 2010= BFN
    Elliott Michael born 9/22/11
    Audrey Pauline 9/13/15
  • Options
    oh, and for anyone that has a LO around the age of mine.  I'm just going to say this:  erino.  girl is her own brand of crazy. 
  • Options

I also remember a woman who suspected her husband was cheating on her.  She found messages, text messages, phone records, etc.  She would post - like - daily updates of her suspicions.  Then her husband finally admitted to sleeping with a co-worker and possibly contracting an STD (all while his wife is pregnant).  This bumpie shared ALL OF THIS with us.  It was like a soap opera. Way too much information.

• Options

Ok I read through all the posts before posting this. I am new here, but being an October 1 due date I live in September's board because the October board is so mean. Not honest or opinionated, just mean. Yesterday alone there were 2 posts on "B**ches" Really. That's too much drama for a place you are supposed to feel welcome. I am thankful for September 2011 boards because it is a great place to be. I don't expect to find much "drama" or crazy stuff here!! =D

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options

imageTheFannins729:
    oh, and for anyone that has a LO around the age of mine.  I'm just going to say this:  erino.  girl is her own brand of crazy. 

OMG.  There isn't even a way to summarize her.

• Options
    imagebrowneyes_24b:

imageTheFannins729:

bwhahahaha.  i'm so glad to hear you say this.  i was going to die if someone came out with the "omg, i love erino!!!!!!".   but seriously, she needs to seek medical attention.  of the straight jacket kind.

• Options
    imageTheFannins729:
    imagebrowneyes_24b:

imageTheFannins729:

bwhahahaha.  i'm so glad to hear you say this.  i was going to die if someone came out with the "omg, i love erino!!!!!!".   but seriously, she needs to seek medical attention.  of the straight jacket kind.

Haha.  No team erino here.  I remember back to the Tri boards in '09 where it was obvious something wasn't quite right w/ her.  It took a little while for her true colors to ooze out of her orfaces, but it certainly happened.  lol  

• Options
    imageMrsMichelleB:
    imageexoh:
    imageMrsMichelleB:

This is soooo possible. I've seen twins on Maury that have different dads. Born same day, same mom, different father. I was shocked the first time I saw it. It's very rare, but does happen. 

One mom ovulates two eggs in same cycle. Has sex with two different men during fertile window. Each man has a sperm that meets one of the eggs. Voila pregnant with twins by different baby daddys at the same time.  

That's crazy! 

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagebrowneyes_24b:
    imageTheFannins729:
    imagebrowneyes_24b:

imageTheFannins729:

Haha.  No team erino here.  I remember back to the Tri boards in '09 where it was obvious something wasn't quite right w/ her.  It took a little while for her true colors to ooze out of her orfaces, but it certainly happened.  lol  

Yes it was only a matter of time with her. Last I saw she claimed she was crazy because thebump was her thesis.. Lol. I thought her crazy ass could have come up with something better than that!
  • Options
    imageMrsMichelleB:
    imageexoh:
    imageMrsMichelleB:

One mom ovulates two eggs in same cycle. Has sex with two different men during fertile window. Each man has a sperm that meets one of the eggs. Voila pregnant with twins by different baby daddys at the same time.  

Yup it's possible. It makes you a whore, but it's possible ; )
  • Options
    imageOnward:
    imagememali26:
    imagebabyjaq:

YES!  The "fingernail full of feta" girl was the most bewildering thing I've ever read.  She had actually ALREADY made herself throw up Huh? and was still wondering if the bit she had ate would hurt her baby.  Because, you know, making yourself vomit is better than eating pasturized feta. 

How long ago was that?  It seems like forever bc I avoided the 1st Tri boards and the like for a while.  I wonder what kind of crazy her poor child deals with.

Fingernail of Feta happened some time around 3-4 years ago.  I remember I was either pregnant or had just had DD. 

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagebrowneyes_24b:

I also remember a woman who suspected her husband was cheating on her.  She found messages, text messages, phone records, etc.  She would post - like - daily updates of her suspicions.  Then her husband finally admitted to sleeping with a co-worker and possibly contracting an STD (all while his wife is pregnant).  This bumpie shared ALL OF THIS with us.  It was like a soap opera. Way too much information.

I remember her! I also remember the Irish Twins post. IIRC, she was asking if she should still stay on birth control b/c she didn't want to get knocked up twice!

The fingernail of feta has been linked all over the boards t ime and time again. I find it especially hilarious that my DOCTOR knew about it! He mentioned it in passing about how pg women get in hysterics over stuff like that, lol.

Anyone remember the chick who was freaked out by having to deliver a boy because his "dink" would pass through her "loo loo"?!?!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"