Cincinnati Babies
Options

Weekly Weigh In!

Ha! Since I didn't post last week you all thought I forgot, didn't you? Well, I didn't. I was traveling last Thursday so was unable to post the weigh in. But here we are back on it this week.

So how did everyone do? Spring is upon us so I would imagine lots of us are amping up the efforts as our motivation increases. I hope everyone is chugging along to their goals!

QOTW: What is one way you are very good about taking care of yourself? It doesn't have to be food related - maybe you're a consistent exerciser, or maybe you get a ton of sleep, etc. What is one thing you do that helps attain good health? 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Weigh In!

• Options

Damn you chocolate-covered macadamia nuts and guava pastries! Hawaii did a number on me. I am up 3.2 :(

QOTW: I drink an obscene amount of water. Friends comment since I have a 24 oz. thermos of water on hand all the time. I keep one by my bed, I take water with me in the car whenever we leave. I down those thermoses like nobody's business. On average I drink 120 oz a day and never less than 72 ounces a day. At least it's something good I am doing for myself.    

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I was down 2.5 this week! For some reason, the week of my period I have a big loss. The only benefit, if you ask me. ;-) So I'm down 16.9 total, .5 from my high end goal weight. I'd like to lose about 5 more pounds though.

Hmm. I used to work out regularly, but that's proven difficult with two little ones. I'd like to get back to that now that Owen's sleeping all night.

image Ready to rumble.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm up .2.  Can't say I'm surprised, I've been a little off the wagon this week.

QOTW: Well, right now I guess I can say that I exercise on the regular, but overall I usually get my 8 hours of shuteye, and I take a multivitamin.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm up 2 this week.... no big surprise there. I have finally (for the most part) gotten over the nausea... and had far too much salt lately (which I KNOW is where the weight gain came in). Hoping to get those off by the weekend!

But the past two days I'm back on track. Yea!!! Still on my Panera salad kick (I can't even tell you how many points I've racked up for the MyPanera card Stick out tongue) and really love their broccoli cheddar soup. YUM. So at least for the most part my cravings are healthy (though the beginning of the week started with a huge super size fast food fries, pizza, and more tootsie rolls than I care to admit to, lol)

I also really need to get back into excercising... with the cold weather and the exhaustion I haven't done much lately... And I can tell it's starting to affect me. Puts me in a funk and man am I moody. UGH. Hopefully nicer weather so we can get out and about!!

QOTW: I'm really good about being pro-active about my health... Keeping up with check ups, annuals, moles... etc.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I like the idea of stating what we do that is positive. :)

I always get my 64 oz. of water.

I always take my fish oil and multivitamin.

• Options

I am sad :( I'm up 3 lbs. so with fluctuation it is about 5 pounds since my lowest coming back from the hospital.  I've been off the water wagon too.

I'm really looking forward to going back to work to get on a stricter schedule during the day for snacking.

QOTW:  Hmm, that is a tough one.  I laugh a lot and I'm also not afraid to cry.  I think crying for me releases so much stress and I feel so much weight off my shoulders once I do it.  I'm not a cry baby necessarily, but if things build up I get them off my chest.  I know some people do exercise for this.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"