Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Does anyone here have either a GMC Yukon Denali or a Tyota Sequioa?

Specifically with second row captains seats. My car is out of warranty, paid off, and I need a little more room for the kiddos. I would love to hear about pros and cons from other moms. Right now I have a 2007 BMW X5. It's tight in leg room for the kids. While it has a third row seat, its not easy to get to. Thanks.

Re: Does anyone here have either a GMC Yukon Denali or a Tyota Sequioa?

• Options
    Our lease is up on Septembe and we are looking for 3rd row seating also with 2 captain seats (this way we don tneed to move carseats etc) when people come with us. plus more room I HATTTTE our Jeep loredo HATTTTE
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my Yukon.

I absolutely will drive it into the ground, and then will replace with the exact same thing. It's awesome. Have you driven one? It's a hoss, but in a good way.  

ETA: Oh, and I have the 2nd row captains seats. We test drove one with a bench and decided against it. The whole car is really comfy. I even got the windows blacked out so DS can look out the window w/o squinting :) (Yes, even more blacked out than it already was...lol) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    What are you looking at? The Yukon, Yukon Denali, Tahoe, Sequoia, and Expedition are all in the same class and offer second row captains seats. Have you done any test driving or research? I'm test driving the Denali tomorrow. I'd love any first hand opinions.
  • Options
    imageBabyH2010:

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my Yukon.

I absolutely will drive it into the ground, and then will replace with the exact same thing. It's awesome. Have you driven one? It's a hoss, but in a good way.  

ETA: Oh, and I have the 2nd row captains seats. We test drove one with a bench and decided against it. The whole car is really comfy. I even got the windows blacked out so DS can look out the window w/o squinting :) (Yes, even more blacked out than it already was...lol) 

Thank you! Good to know!
  • Options
    I have a 2011 Chevy Traverse.  It has the 3rd row bench(which I have folded flat right now) and 2nd row captains chairs.  I *LOVE* it.  I have the LTZ model with the sunroof up front and the skylight in the middle.  Plus the fact that it has heated and cooled front leather seats is pretty nice.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm off to look at the Traverse now. Thanks.
  • Options
    I have a 2010 Yukon Denali xl and love it. I had an 09 Tahoe and traded it in for the xl because I needed the extra cargo room. IMO the regular size Yukon/Tahoe does not have enough cargo room behind 3rd row. we have captains chairs in second row and it is perfect for kids running through to the back row. Denali will be loaded with leather/DVD/nav/nice wheels/ sunroof etc. I love mine! GL!
  • Options
    imageBridetoJ:
    I have a 2010 Yukon Denali xl and love it. I had an 09 Tahoe and traded it in for the xl because I needed the extra cargo room. IMO the regular size Yukon/Tahoe does not have enough cargo room behind 3rd row. we have captains chairs in second row and it is perfect for kids running through to the back row. Denali will be loaded with leather/DVD/nav/nice wheels/ sunroof etc. I love mine! GL!
    Thanks for your review. I've seen the denali's cargo space. Really we don't need more cargo space than my X5 has. We need more people space. I'm glad to hear moms are loving this vehicle. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"