Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

I have a City Mini and Bugaboo Frog...

If you are torn between the City Mini and a Bugaboo, here are some of my thoughts. I currently keep CM in car for mall and errand trips and the Bugaboo Frog is at home for walks outdoors, etc..

1.  City Mini- I love, love,love how easy this is to fold.  The stroller is smooth riding (until you try the Bugaboo - haha) and drives well in grass and sidewalks.  It is so easy to fold and and unfold this thing.  I dislike that my son could only face me when he was in infant seat.  I like to have my eyes on him.

2.  Bugaboo Frog- I love that this has an unbelievably smooth ride on rocky roads, dirt paths and through a grassy park.  It is so smooth over cracks in sidewalk and curbs, etc.  The ultimate feature of this stroller is I can keep my eyes on my son and love how he can face me in toddler seat. The only thing I hate about this stroller is the fold and unfold.  It takes a few minutes to get it set up and to break it down in and out of car.  This is why I keep this one at home unless I am going somewhere that I think we will really need it.

A friend told me when I was originally shopping for strollers that there is no one perfect stroller and I will probably have a few different ones in my son's lifetime.  I am lucky that my SIL was done with her Bugaboo after using it for 8 months because she got fed up with folding it and it was too big to store in her condo so she got a Maclaren.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I have a City Mini and Bugaboo Frog...

• Options
    I've had a bugaboo cameleon since my daughter was born (almost 2.5 years) I would definitely recommend the bugaboo. We've done alot of traveling and camping with it too.
    IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"