Trouble TTC
Options

.:Kathy:.

How are you Lady?  Still "just okay"?  I was thinking about you so just thought I'd check on you.

How are you feeling about your upcoming surgery?  What date is it set for? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: .:Kathy:.

• Options

Hiiiiii Lady!

I'm doing much better this week. Thanks so much for checkin on me. I had a bit of a pity party last week, but I'm feeling more and more like myself again these days.

I'm anxious for surgery- I know it's the first step in getting me back on the road to IVF. I have an appointment with the endo on Monday and then the surgeon after that so I'll have more info then. And then if things pan out on Monday - surgery is scheduled for Friday the 8th.

My birthday is the 6th so I keep telling people I'm getting to spend my last birthday with my thyroid! Party!!! ha ha

I was sooooooo glad to see that you found a good Uro. It really made such a difference with us. And especailly awesome that they work so closely with your RE. I am hoping for good, good things for you!! :)  xo

photo dune-1-1.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Everyone needs to throw themselves a pity party once in a while.  I'm glad you are feeling a little better now.  :)

Let me know how your appt. on Monday goes.  

Enjoy your Birthday on the 6th!!  Anything planned or just taking it easy?

Thanks for the well wishes.  Trying to stay positive.  I feel like we have both a great RE and Uro so knowing we are in good hands put us a little at ease. :) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageKathy4678:

Hiiiiii Lady!

I'm doing much better this week. Thanks so much for checkin on me. I had a bit of a pity party last week, but I'm feeling more and more like myself again these days.

I'm anxious for surgery- I know it's the first step in getting me back on the road to IVF. I have an appointment with the endo on Monday and then the surgeon after that so I'll have more info then. And then if things pan out on Monday - surgery is scheduled for Friday the 8th.

My birthday is the 6th so I keep telling people I'm getting to spend my last birthday with my thyroid! Party!!! ha ha

I was sooooooo glad to see that you found a good Uro. It really made such a difference with us. And especailly awesome that they work so closely with your RE. I am hoping for good, good things for you!! :)  xo

::butting in::

I'm glad to hear you are doing better.  Happy early birthday!

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    imageJewlz018:

How are you Lady?  Still "just okay"?  I was thinking about you so just thought I'd check on you.

How are you feeling about your upcoming surgery?  What date is it set for? 

I was seriously about to type this post and found that it was already written for me. ((((hugs Kathy)))) And happy pre birthday!
  • Options

You are all tooooooo kind  :-)

Will for sure update after Monday- I'm hoping everything goes well and surgery will still be on the 8th.

Thank you girls!! <3 you.

photo dune-1-1.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"