Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Dear Bump Gods,

Dear Bump Gods,

Please do the women of this board a HUGE favor and make cowgirl's post down below a sticky post. Losing our children has been the most difficult thing any of us have been through and this is one of the few places in life that we have we can be "safe." I understand you cannot redo your programming so we don't have to look at all the baby ad's to the right, but PLEASE do this one little thing for us.

Thank you! -- LaTi07

My Old Blog | My Chart | TTCAL Shenanigans
♥BFP #1 "Spawn"- 02/23/11 | EDD: 11/01/11 | natural m/c 03/20/11 @7w5d♥
♥BFP #2 "Offspring"- 11/10/12 | EDD: 07/25/13 | incomplete m/c 12/14/12 @8w1d | D&C 12/21/12♥
♥BFP #3 "Progeny" - 02/16/15 | It's a BOY!! | EDD: 10/17/15 | BD: 10/23/15
All AL Always Welcome

Re: Dear Bump Gods,

• Options
    This went through my mind right before I read this. Seriously. I know most women who have not been through our losses and post on here mean well, but it still hurts. I would hope that if that were a sticky, they would know the expectations and post elsewhere.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    yes, i agree, thank you for saying what i couldnt do, that poor SIL, she must be in hell watching her complain about being a week overdue.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I sent an email about 2 weeks ago asking to add a PL board that stemmed off of this one and also to put some warnings in the "header" of the board.  I got a reply saying that they could do that and asking what we wanted for the "header."  I replied and haven't heard a word since.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"