Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

KELSO

I remember seeing you tried the Jillian's Drawers trial.  How did that turn out?  Which diapers did you decide to go with?  

I just started CDing too so I like to see what some of the other newbs like to use.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: KELSO

• Options
    Oh I LOVED it! It was a great idea. I actually just sent the ones back that I didn't choose and should be getting around $100 back! I kept the BumGenius ones. They were my favorite.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Mikaela is going to have a little brother! BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Oh good!  I just bought some BumGenius ones yesterday and they are in the washer now. I'm hoping they will work great for us too.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageBrit710:
    Oh good!  I just bought some BumGenius ones yesterday and they are in the washer now. I'm hoping they will work great for us too.
    They had the most perfect fit, I love the inserts, and she never had a leak. They were awesome!
  • Options

I just started CDing around the same time you did Kelso, and I too like the BGs.  I also want to recommend the Carlie Banana brand.  They are AWESOME!  I think I like them even more than the BGs.  You can get them on amazon right now 6 for $84 and they come with two inserts to each diaper.  They have a lot of other options on their website too.  You should check it out.

I'm surprised you didn't like the Thirsties Fitted.  I think they are my second favorite =) 

**Landon Keith 6/03/10 6lbs. 9oz. 19 inches**

"When the waves are flooding the shore, and I can't find my way home anymore, that's when I......I look at you" Miley Cyrus

Landon 121Landon 6-9 081

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • Options
    imagelpickels:

I just started CDing around the same time you did Kelso, and I too like the BGs.  I also want to recommend the Carlie Banana brand.  They are AWESOME!  I think I like them even more than the BGs.  You can get them on amazon right now 6 for $84 and they come with two inserts to each diaper.  They have a lot of other options on their website too.  You should check it out.

I'm surprised you didn't like the Thirsties Fitted.  I think they are my second favorite =) 

Oh the Thirsties did not work for us at all. They leaked and never fit her right. But that's awesome about the Carlie Banana ones! I'll check them out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"