Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Soothing solutions needed for cutting 2 yr. molars! PLEASE :)

DD is definitley now cutting her 2yr bottom molars. She is tired a lot, runny nosy, not eating, and chewing on her fingers. Any toys or teethers for a 2 yr old that would soothe her? I am going to start giving her hyland's teething tablets regularly again. I dont like giving her tylenol unless she is really in bad shape.

Thanks!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Soothing solutions needed for cutting 2 yr. molars! PLEASE :)

• Options
    My DD will NOT take tylenol, motrin, nothing!  So my trick is to wet a toothbrush and freeze it.  She can put it exactly where she needs it and it seems to help.
    Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• Options
    kegkeg member

I'm guessing my DDs are teething some and we use a combo of motrin (they will even ask for "medicine") and "chewey-cheweys"--the teething rings that you put in the freezer that I've always thought are for babies.  We have a whole bunch of them in the freezer and they seem to help.  They also double as bracelets which my DDs love. :-) 

2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    One thing that helped my DD was rubbing children's liquid Benadryl on her gums, but I'm not sure if that's up your alley if you don't like to medicate. My FIL is a pharmacist so he always has a little trick that might help! If you do end up giving tylenol he always tells me to flip flop between tylenol and motrin. HTH:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"