TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

question for those who have done IF treatments

So this was our first cycle doing anything more than clomid which I did last year- I did Follistim injections of 66iu for two weeks and then triggered on this past Sunday and IUI on Monday morning- we BD Monday and Tuesday night to have our bases covered. The meds seemed to be making my BBT all over the place when I was on the FS. I've been charting now for close to 8 mos and my post O temps are always in the high 97/low 98 range post O, now this week they are lower- like 97.5 yesterday and today, 97.3 the day before- I guess my question is have any of you ever noticed that following meds your temps are lower than usual? Is there a chance that I didn't O even with surging on my own and triggering? I'm just being a nervous nelly I am sure-
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: question for those who have done IF treatments

• Options
    My RE actually advised me not to temp during my IF treatments. He said that my temps would be abnormal because of the meds. I can also say that "quitting" helped with my anxiety. I loved charting and knowing what was going on with my body, but after almost a year I was obsessing quite a bit. Not saying that's the best for you, but it was certainly good for me.
    BFP #1: 5/3/10 Natural MC: 5/11/10 BFP #2: 3/24/11 C/p: 3/29/11 BFP #3: 5/17/11 C/P: 5/20/11 BFP #4: 11/13/11 Daisypath Anniversary tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic ~*~Congrats to my TTCAL buddies toshbosh233 & clairenmonique, EDDs 4/2011; bekahjen, EDD 5/2011; MCH77, EDD 7/2011; HokieMomma, EDD 8/2011; shanna82, EDD 9/2011; Rachel4127, EDD 10/2011~*~
  • Options
    don't chart during IF treatment cycles. Your temps are dependent on your hormones, which you are purposefully manipulating. The only possible thing to be accomplished by temping during a treatment cycle is inducing temporary insanity.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ditto PPs, I haven't charted during treatment cycles. Good luck, I hope this is it for you!

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My RE said not to temp, they would be all screwed up.  I'm not sure if O is guaranteed with trigger or not, but I think so. 
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Options
    thanks so much ladies- officially putting away the BBT :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

ticker warning

Injects made my cycle crazy. I would have really low one day, and then spike up to post O temps the next day. My REs told me not to chart during cycles, (but seriously, like I wasn't going to chart....whatevs). 

Unless there was a MAJOR issue, you Oed. It's pretty hard not to O with a viable size follie and a trigger shot. However, if you don't get your period in about 14 days (and you're not PG)...that's a way to know you didn't O....but seriously though. I'd be super surprised if you didn't. Your RE can take your P4 levels as well, which should confirm O.

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"