Preemies
Options

Belated Introduction

Hello ladies! I know I haven't posted over here, but I thought I'd introduce myself (and my little men) so I can hopefully get to know you all better! My precious boys arrived last week via emergency c-section. They were 34 weeks exactly when they were born and have been in the NICU since then. Jack (on the left in my siggy) is improving by leaps and bounds every day. He still needs help breathing, but he's off the cpap. He's gaining weight, but he's having trouble taking feeds by mouth. And he's regulating his own body temperature now, so he has a big boy bed :) Ian is a complete champ. He's taking all of his feeds by mouth, regulating his own temperature, gaining weight, and on room air with no assistance. As long as he's a good boy today, he comes home tomorrow! Sad that his brother has to stay, but I guess it'll ease DH and I into this whole parenting thing! Anyway, I hope all of your LOs are doing well and I look forward to getting to know you all!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Belated Introduction

• Options
    I'm so glad to hear your boys are doing so well! I've been following your story on the May board. My daughter was supposed to be a May baby as well but she decided to come 12 weeks early. Your boys are hitting the major NICU milestones really quickly-that's awesome. Congrats on taking Ian home this week, I hope Jack will follow very soon.
  • Options
    Congratulations on your handsome boys!! :) Sending you lots of come home soon vibes for Jack and Ian.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations on the birth of your boys. I hope they get to come home very soon. Please keep us posted.

• Options
    Congrats and welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome!  I hope your LO comes home tomorrow, and his brother isn't too far behind!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"