Two Under 2
Options

Here I go again!

I just found out this afternoon that baby #3 is on the way! I'm nervous but excited!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Here I go again!

• Options
    Congrats! #3 on way for us too!
    DS- 11/08,  DD1 - 05/10,  DD2 - 11/11

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! I am hoping to be in your shoes at the end of the summer :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! We will be trying for #3 in a few months.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagelkf041:

Looks like you and I are on pretty much the same time line for all of our kids. I'm not sure when I'm due with #3, but I'm guessing I'm 4-6 weeks now.

• Options
    imageRaffes484:

imagelkf041:

Looks like you and I are on pretty much the same time line for all of our kids. I'm not sure when I'm due with #3, but I'm guessing I'm 4-6 weeks now.

I'm in montgo county as well!  Must be something in the water:) 

DS- 11/08,  DD1 - 05/10,  DD2 - 11/11

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! H&H 9 months!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagelkf041:
    imageRaffes484:

imagelkf041:

Seriously, I know at least 7 other women who have had babies in the last 2 months or are due in the next few months.

This was planned, but at the same time I can't help but think I'm a bit crazy! DD will only be just over 3 when this LO is born.

• Options
    congrats! : )
    Natalie 7.27.07/Lukas 5.29.09/Noah 3.4.11/Brooke 7.31.12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! Congrats! You guys are all killing me! Baby fever is beginning, but I want to wait until after christmas to try...we'll see if I can!
  • Options

imageCaitlinJ22:
    Yay! Congrats! You guys are all killing me! Baby fever is beginning, but I want to wait until after christmas to try...we'll see if I can!

DH and I started trying after Christmas and I told him that we had to stop a little over a month ago because I didn't really want a winter/December baby, but apparently it was already too late!

• Options
    imageRaffes484:
    imagelkf041:
    imageRaffes484:

imagelkf041:

Seriously, I know at least 7 other women who have had babies in the last 2 months or are due in the next few months.

This was planned, but at the same time I can't help but think I'm a bit crazy! DD will only be just over 3 when this LO is born.

You can do it! My oldest turned three just 10 days before our twins came. It was definitely hard, but it's so rewarding to have them close together! Now, they all have a blast together. And, you'll have two older ones, which is obviously more work, but they also entertain themselves while you're busy with the newborn, and that is invaluable!! It's so much easier when they have a playmate if you're occupied with the baby. Good luck with your pregnancy, and try to take it easy when you can!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mom to Megan(5), Bridget(4), Tessa and Annie (2) and Mary (brand new)

• Options

imageCaitlinJ22:

Caitlin, my DH is already ready and his baby fever is starting to rub off on me! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"