Northern California Babies
Options

XP: Have you taken a Zumba class? Fun??

Did you have fun?  How about for someone who is, ahem, not the most coordinated dancer, will said person look totally out of place or should said person just go for it and have a good time??  Embarrassed 

Re: XP: Have you taken a Zumba class? Fun??

• Options
    so fun!!!  I loved it.  Had to stop per the doctor until I'm at least 8 weeks but I lost a ton of weight doing it and it didn't feel like actual exercise, just fun dancing.
    Married 5/2002 TTC #1 since 3/2010 Male Factor Infertility (low motility) 1/31/11 - starting first IVF cycle w/ ICSI 2/18/11 - started follistim and menopur 3/2/11 - ER (31 eggs, 23 fertilized, 4 frozen, 1 ET) 3/7/11 - Transfered 1 embie....fingers crossed. 3/16/11 - BETA #1 - 102!!! BFP, 3/18/11 - BETA #2 - 235!! 10/26/2011 - Our little girl arrived Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I took one and I absolutely LOVED it. I can't wait to start taking the class regularly. I think it will help to take a beginner class if they offer one but you should just jump in and enjoy. You will be sweating profusely in a matter of minutes. I know I was and I don't usually sweat too much.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Forget Zumba!  Come to JAZZERCISE!

www.sacmetrojazz.com

The Boy Wonder 8/23/06 & The Famous Baby 6/1/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"