Working Moms
Options

Potty trained at DC but not at home?

DD is almost 3 (turns 3 in June).  She has been doing pretty good at PT at DC (keeps her Pull-Up dry most of the day, most days) but then at home, she is only interested in going on the potty 1/4 of the time.  It's so frustrating.  I'm sure part of it is due to the "peer pressure factor" at DC but it's still frustrating.  We've been pretty good about not pressuring her to PT until she's ready but clearly, if she can keep dry at DC, she should be able to at home, too.

Has anyone else dealt with this?  Any suggestions on what to do, if anything? 

Re: Potty trained at DC but not at home?

• Options
    I'd find out what exactly they are doing at daycare (going every 30 mins, after meal, etc) and try to mimic that at home.   With DD, it was actually my daycare that said, "let's go cold turkey to panties tomorrow, we will deal with accidents," we decided to follow suit at home and no kidding it worked overnight before that they did scheduled potty breaks.  She was 2.5 when she PTed.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nothing to offer here but based on how much better behaved mine are at DC than at home, I know they will totally do this. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"