February 2011 Moms
Options

Sexy time... where is the LO?

I have to admit DH and I have yet to do "the deed" since LO was born.  But now that I'm starting to think about it and even get in the mood sometimes, I start to feel weird about having LO in the room (he's still in his bassinet in our room). 

Anyone feel the same way? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Re: Sexy time... where is the LO?

• Options
    Our son is still sleeping in his cradle in our room. We're hoping to have his room finished so he can move to his own room this weekend. We've had sex while he's sleeping. I don't see the harm. It's not like he's watching or can hear. And even if he did hear us he wouldn't know what we were doing. We aren't having crazy, wild animal sex, it's pretty quiet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    He is in his RnP next to the bed.  He's sleeping so it's not like he knows what's going on.  If he starts to wake up and make noises, we usually stop because that's just weird to us.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

To piggy back OP question...

If you do the deed with LO in the room... At what age will you stop?

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. We've DTD with her in the room 3x. Well, our first time was technically in the bathroom but the other two were in bed. If she's out, it's fine. But we're moving her to her crib soon, so no need to be stealthy about it then.

2. We'll stop having her in our room by 3 months. 

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • Options

Ds is still in our room and we do it with him in there. He is either in the PnP bassinet or the RnP. Usually when we start, he is sleeping but we have woke him up a time or two and we just hurry and finish before he starts screaming or something.

I usually keep the kids in  my room until they are about 6-9 months. As long as they are sleeping, I don't mind DTD but it gets a little bothersome about that age.

• Options
    Our sexy time has been in the bathroom while DD was in our room in the pnp sleeping. We just had the monitor with us in the bathroom. I have a feeling DH wouldn't do it in the same room with her.
  • Options
    He sleeps in a bassinet in our room and that's where he'll be during that time. I just won't be able to be loud because that just seems awkward to me. I know he won't remember it, but I still can't do it.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"