Preemies
Options

Pregnant (& TTC) After Preemie Check-in!

Welcome to the check in group for Pregnant After Preemie!  This group is also for those who are actively trying to conceive, planning on it, or just thinking about it...

So, list your first name, due date if you're pregnant or ttc timeline, preemie's name and gestational age at birth as well as the reason for their prematurity.

Pregnant:

luvdv8 - DD, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, Baby #2 due April 14 

Clotho!, Janet - DS Robbie, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DS #2 Simon, born at 34 weeks due to PIH and PTL, DS #3 due April 26

ctrickey03, Christina - DS #1 Michael, born full term, DS #2 Christian, born at 32 weeks due to polyhydraminos and IUGR, DS #3 Benjamin, born full term, DD #1 due May 3 

kamcfarlane, Kate - DS Ryan, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa, DD due May 9 

justme04 - DS Ryker, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e and HELLP Syndrome, DS #2 Due June 6

lemen99, Kathy- DS Andrew, born at 26 weeks due to IC, Baby #2 due June 18

mrsfriend, Dawn Marie - DS Parker, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, Baby #2 due June 24

Thomas2013 - DS Brandon, born at 26 weeks due to unknown reasons, DD due June 29

VTPurity, Karen - DD Soledad, born at 35 weeks due to pre-e and placenta issues, Baby #2 due July 6 

njkaren, Karen - DS Brandon, born at 26 weeks due to fetal distress due to twin's loss at 20 weeks, Baby #2 due July 8

ijack, Ivory - DD Emma, born at 29 weeks due to placental abruption, DD #2 due August 9 

princessheath17 - DS Jaxson, born at 34 weeks, Baby #2 due August 26 

ShannonSky, Shannon - DD Ellie, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, Baby #2 due September 15

mrsmikey, April - DS Eli, born at 32 weeks due to pPROM, Baby #2 due September 16

albertabride06 - DS Dylan, born at 32 weeks due to short cervix/PTL, Baby #2 due September 26

maybenextyear2 - Twin DC, born at 31 weeks due to PTL, Baby #3 due October 7

miafromab, Mia - DD CJ, born at 23 weeks due to severe pre-e, Baby #2 due Oct 23

TTCing:

PDXGal7868, Haley - DS Cole, born at 34 weeks due to unexplained PTL

irishbaby0708 ? DS Jack, born at 30 weeks due to PTL and bicornate uterus

becketts, Rebecca -  DD Norah, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e

erikaja6, Erika - DS Jordan, born at 33 weeks due to IC

*Sweet Pea*, Jamie - DD Skylar, born at 29 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP

lmurphy08822, Laura - DD Natalia, born 34 weeks due to pPROM  

Thinking about/Planning on TTCing:

SWMcFarland - DD Lily, born at 34 weeks due to HELLP, TTC summer 2010 or the end of the year

goblue, Kristin - DS Jake, born at 27 weeks due to pPROM, TTC at the end of 2010

weezie825 - DD, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, TTC summer 2011

jcsntms06, Jen - DD Annabelle, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e, TTC late summer 2011

JrzyMeeba1, Karen ? DS Hunter and angel baby Parker, born at 26 weeks due to PTL, TTC at the end of 2011 

kimberlyd546 - DS Alex, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e 

Mommies (again)!

mek10976, Megan - DS Simon, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e/pPROM, DS #2 born full term!

sweetpea18, Sara - DD Reese, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Grier born full term!

magdalina.h, Maggie - angel baby Aidan, born at 28 weeks due to failed cord, DS #2 Lucas born full term!

Hailie, Meg - DS Nolan, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD Maren born full term!

FemmeNat01, Natasha - DD Elena and DS Lucas, born at 33 weeks due to severe pre-e, DD#2 Alessandra born at 31 weeks due to HELLP/placental abruption

Gwenypher7, Jen - DD Abigail, born at 32 weeks due to HELLP/IUGR, DS Cullen born full term!

Heather1979, Heather - DD Olivia, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM/pre-e, DS George born full term!

Tierelieber, Stephanie - DD Charden, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD#2 Adrienne born full term!

IAM4UK - DD Katie, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e/IUGR, twins Abigail and Emily born full term!

Sweets2005, Katie - DD Abby and DS Brady, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa/bleeding, DD #2 born full term!

mrssnflwr - DD born at 32 weeks due to unexplained PTL, DS born at 36 weeks!

ShanaNChris, Shana - DD Lily, born at 31 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DS Liam born full term!

Luvpinsanity, Ashley - DS Brennan, born at 35 weeks due to PTL, DD Addison born full term!

FaithRocks, Kelly - DS Trig, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e, PTL, and placental abruption, DS #2 Grayson born at 35 weeks!

Denesdia, Diane - DD Zoey, born at 25 weeks due to PTL, DS Ben born at 35 weeks!

sabloja - DS Hayden, born at 30 weeks due to pPROM, DD Madison born at 36 weeks!

RRHsMom - DS Ryan, born at 35-36 weeks, DD Meghan born full term!

msalinardi, Margot - DD Angelina, born at 26 weeks due to pre-e, DS Vincent born at 35 weeks due to pre-e, IUGR!

Aidge, Adrienne - DS Sam, born at 29 weeks, DS #2 Ben, born at 35 weeks!

mhop, Martha - DD Campbell, born at 27 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Maggie born full term!

-----------------------

News: GL to all our ladies in the 2ww! Congrats to ijack on finding out it's another girl! Welcome to new members jcsntms06, miafromab, and maybenextyear2!

Updates: Last week, I was feeling baby movement. njkaren's cervix looks good and she has her next OB appt on the 12th. jcsntms06 joined our group - her DD was born at 33w4d due to pre-e. Thomas2013 was 26 weeks, the same as when she had her DS, and all is well. ijack is having another girl and all looked well on her u/s, but does still have a small fibroid next to her placenta. miafromab also joined the group - her DD was born at 23 weeks due to pre-e and is due with no. 2 in late October. maybenextyear2 also joined our group - her twins were born at 31 weeks due to PTL and is 12 weeks with baby no. 3.

If you'd like to address a question to the group, please feel free to page or PM me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker

Re: Pregnant (& TTC) After Preemie Check-in!

• Options

I'm thinking of everyone!!

I am 28w4d and had a doctor appt today. They aren't doing cervical length u/s anymore but all signs point to things are going great! :) 

• Options
    ijackijack member
    NOthing new with me. 4 weeks between dr's visits is SO freaking long! But baby became a thumper this week and DH felt her for the first time :)
    Emma - March '08 Quinn - August '11
    Need help with high fat food ideas? Chunky Monkey
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageijack:
    NOthing new with me. 4 weeks between dr's visits is SO freaking long! But baby became a thumper this week and DH felt her for the first time :)

That's awesome, I can't wait for that!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I think I may have missed the check in last week, sorry!

Things are going great here.  I'm feeling small movements every now and then, but nothing consistent yet.  Definitely looking pg though!  Had a Dr's appt last week and everything looked great and got to hear the hb.  I have my anatomy scan sceduled for April 20th and they also start cervical checks with that appt.  I'm not sure how often I'll get those yet.  And I start my 17p shots that week too.  Seems like so far away but we're so busy I know it will be here before I know it!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Oh, almost forgot to check in myself :) Nothing going on here, just anxiously awaiting my next appt on Monday. Shouldn't be a big appt, probably just a quick listen on the doppler and then I have a few boring questions, and my first 1 hour GTT. Hopefully I pass! And hopefully DD behaves herself! Then we schedule the big u/s for late April/early May. Belly pic for ya:

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so happy that everything looks so good with all of you. I know I haven't posted in a long time or checked in. I've been a bit busy. A is doing SO well. She went home on Thursday and her 2 month birthday was Saturday. Yesterday was my EDD and while it was hard, it wasn't a complete disaster, surprisingly. L and E turned 1, 2 weeks ago and I can't believe how quickly time is flying. I've been through a lot in the past month but I'm hanging in there. I have a lot of depression issues going on so I'm not home right now but I'm working on getting better so I can go home and take care of my beautiful babies. I hope everything continues to go smoothly for all of you. Sorry about the format but I'm on my phone.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Please add me!

sucrets4, Danielle - DD Emmalynn born at 33w due to unexplained PTL, TTC #2 Summer 2011.

BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"