Upstate NY Babies
Options

TIKE stickers for carseats

I just got a bunch in the mail, and will share with whomever wants them....or get your own!

www.ohioinsurance.org

Go to the bottom/center of the page and find the TIKE box (green). Email for your request. They will send however many you ask for and it doesn't matter if your not in OH.

These stickers are for EMT's/police/fire....it is like having ICE in your cellphone. They are trained to look for these stickers on the bottom of car seats. Should anything happen to YOU in a crash, someone can identify your child and contact family!

I have 20, I only need 10 or so for family and such. I will hand some out during the next play date ! =) 

Re: TIKE stickers for carseats

• Options
    I just ordered some, thank you!
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Thanks!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I will definitely take one or two off your hands! I can get them at our next playdate. Thanks!
  • Options

I emailed them and they got right  back to me and said they'd send them out! This is great! I got a bunch extra too so I could share with my family/friends! :)

THANKS!

• Options

I've never heard of the TIKE stickers.  I asked 2 friends on FB if they were trained on them.  The EMT said she was trained on them and she thinks they are awesome.  The firefighter had never heard of them, but thinks it's a good idea.  Both are in NY.  EMT in Syr & Binghamton and firefighter in Albany area.

I will definitely be ordering some.  Thanks for the heads up.

Bianca image.
  • Options

I ordered some, thx. DH is an EMT/firefighter and he recommended putting them on the back, not underneath...reason being is if you are in an accident they don't take the child out of the carseat unless they are in distress. They find it hard to lift the carseat up to get the information. Just a suggestion.

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"