Pregnant after 35

Joining you all

Hi there. I'm 35 and expecting #3 in early November. DD is 5 1/2, DS is 2 1/2. This will be our last baby.

I usually am on the working mom's board, but figured I'd drop by here now and then.

Re: Joining you all

• jb2rnjb2rn member
    welcome!!
    b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• Welcome to the board.

This is my first baby and hope to be joining the working mom's board after LO arrives.  Do you find that board helpful?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Delivered 3 weeks and 2 days early via emergency c/s due to pre-e

Anniversary
    Trying to Conceive Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!

I'm interested in Vincent's question too... I always kind of assumed once the baby came i would stop visiting the bump, but maybe not?

How are the parenting boards?

I really don't find the trimester forums or the due date month boards very educational, they mostly seem filled with immature young women that I most definitely wouldn't go to for any serious advice. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Welcome to the board! 

Ten months: Mr. Giggles!
    Photobucket
    A10 March Siggy: Next vacation - Maine!
    Photobucket

kikijbunny (formerly kikijbird)
    Our jbunny born April 17, 2011 at 34w 1d (EDD May 28) due to irritable ute + early dilation

Mommy Blog: And Baby Makes Pi
    Pregnancy/Baby Blog: Eggs Over Anxious
    BFP chart

Anniversary

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimageimage
  • Thank you.

I like the WM's board. Overall, good group of people. I think you will find two types of mom's there...mom's who are ok with working (either b/c they want to or need to) and those mom's who are not ok with working but for whatever reason must. I think the first out number the later.

Like any board, there is occassional times where a topic gets heated, but overall I think you'll find good advice that as a working mom you might want/need/or have to share.

• Hello and congrats on #3!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations!  I hope your pregnancy is easy and uneventful!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Welcome! and congrats!
  • congrats & welcome!
    image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • woohoo! Welcome and Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers/Users/udeozo/Desktop/MS30.jpg
  • I've been regularly skimming the WM board. There does seem to be a lot of useful discussion about nannies and day care. Not so much for our own intended situation -- SAHD. But plenty of things like pumping at work will still apply, I figure.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekristennd:
    I've been regularly skimming the WM board. There does seem to be a lot of useful discussion about nannies and day care. Not so much for our own intended situation -- SAHD. But plenty of things like pumping at work will still apply, I figure.

I nursed #1 for 15 months and #2 for 17 (WFT too), so I can give lots of tips on that topic Big Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"